Have you ever had it too?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Have you ever had it too?

DreamWolf DreamWolf
Just some time before I woke up I fell back asleep, and had such a funny and weird dream!!!

In my dream I got the Fairy Baby Wand (which I intend to get next - and the funny part is that today it was the very first thing I saw on promotion in my email, how funny that sometimes I dream of something and something related happens lately... ), and I tried it out, and the head of it was sooooooooo poorly constructed that it was like it was made of layers of paper, which started to peel off quite fast as I was using it, then the little what remained fell off finally!!!

I was totally pissed, frustrated and worried, that how come they could make such a poorly constructed product, that what a shaaaaaaaaaaame, and what a waste of money, that I should have got something else instead!!!

Do you have toy-related "frustration dreams" sometimes too?
01/14/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
GONE! GONE!
I have at least once or twice. And also sex toy-related good dreams. *shifty eyes*
01/14/2012
Chirple Chirple
That sounds like a nightmare instead. D:

I totally had a dream about a toy convention once, but it typical dream fashion, nothing made sense and there were not sexytiems. There was a scary clown at one point and an orchestra and dinosaurs.
01/14/2012
DreamWolf DreamWolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Chirple
That sounds like a nightmare instead. D:

I totally had a dream about a toy convention once, but it typical dream fashion, nothing made sense and there were not sexytiems. There was a scary clown at one point and an orchestra and dinosaurs.
Oh my God...
01/14/2012
DreamWolf DreamWolf
Quote:
Originally posted by GONE!
I have at least once or twice. And also sex toy-related good dreams. *shifty eyes*
Me too sometimes! Blissfully...! ~sighs gazing up with dreamy eyes
01/14/2012
Errant Venture Errant Venture
I haven't, no, but if you'll allow me to shamelessly plug my girl's blog (link) she did recently have one such dream.
01/14/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
I used to have dreams about visiting sex toy shops. This was back when I was too shy to order toys for fear that my dad would ask what was in the boxes, so I think it was due to frustration. After ordering from Eden a few times I realized that Dad typically just assumes I'm buying books and never asks about it, so now I don't worry at all. I haven't had any such dreams since, which is kind of a shame because they were still kind of fun, frustration aside.
01/14/2012
Missmarc Missmarc
Quote:
Originally posted by DreamWolf
Just some time before I woke up I fell back asleep, and had such a funny and weird dream!!!

In my dream I got the Fairy Baby Wand (which I intend to get next - and the funny part is that today it was the very first thing I saw on promotion in ...
I have yet to have a toy to star in my dreams It's weird since I've watched so much Japanese porn.
01/14/2012
Eva Schwaltz Eva Schwaltz
It's odd but I've never dreamed of any of my sex toys. Now that I posted this, I'll probably have one tonight.
01/14/2012
AmberM AmberM
Quote:
Originally posted by Chirple
That sounds like a nightmare instead. D:

I totally had a dream about a toy convention once, but it typical dream fashion, nothing made sense and there were not sexytiems. There was a scary clown at one point and an orchestra and dinosaurs.
Oh.. Wow.
01/14/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by DreamWolf
Just some time before I woke up I fell back asleep, and had such a funny and weird dream!!!

In my dream I got the Fairy Baby Wand (which I intend to get next - and the funny part is that today it was the very first thing I saw on promotion in ...
I have had toy dreams but I don't think they were so....construction specific!!!!
01/15/2012
DreamWolf DreamWolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Rin (aka Nire)
I used to have dreams about visiting sex toy shops. This was back when I was too shy to order toys for fear that my dad would ask what was in the boxes, so I think it was due to frustration. After ordering from Eden a few times I realized that Dad ...
Oh my, I can imagine how horrifying it must be, all the stress about it...!!!

It's cool to hear that everything turned out good...

The same I feel about my erotic dreams btw...

When I am all crazy to be with my Master already and feeling I am gonna get nuts if I have to wait for a few more days I often have highly erotic and vivid dreams, and most of them are totally fuckin mindblowing, and am happy as hell for them and I miss them a lot sometimes...
01/15/2012
DreamWolf DreamWolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Missmarc
I have yet to have a toy to star in my dreams It's weird since I've watched so much Japanese porn.
What a hilarious explanation...
01/15/2012
DreamWolf DreamWolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Eva Schwaltz
It's odd but I've never dreamed of any of my sex toys. Now that I posted this, I'll probably have one tonight.
I guess if you set your mind on it every day a lot you'll have one sooner or later...
01/15/2012
DreamWolf DreamWolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
I have had toy dreams but I don't think they were so....construction specific!!!!
I guess I had that dream because I want to give a try to the Fairy Baby Wand for quite a while already, and I heard that the Fairy wands are an awful quality, the speed control gets stuck after a while, sometimes on highest, sometimes on lowest speed, and you can't change it anymore...

So it just makes me wonder what else is so screwed up with them, that's why I got the Hitachi now, but wanna give a try to the Baby Wand anyway, and I hope it won't be a waste of my points... (Blissfully it is cheap as hell... ^^)
01/15/2012
Master DarkWolf Master DarkWolf
Nope, I don't remember ever having a dream of a toy. Other things, probably.
02/25/2012
sweetcuppincakes sweetcuppincakes
Not yet...
02/25/2012
Total posts: 17
Unique posters: 11