Hilarious things in local news

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Hilarious things in local news

Valentinka Valentinka
This is not a sex-related topic, so I decided to post it here, in Social

What were the most weird things you've seen, heard or read in the local news recently?

For example, today I've read that "a drunk ninja" armed with nunchaku took away some woman's groceries right in the street. I surely feel sympathy for the poor lady, but can't stop laughing! Just think about it: some drunk hungry guy with nunchaku in the middle of Siberia! That's just crazy
11/08/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Quote:
Originally posted by Valentinka
This is not a sex-related topic, so I decided to post it here, in Social

What were the most weird things you've seen, heard or read in the local news recently?

For example, today I've read that "a drunk ninja" armed ...
That's kinda awesome - better than the usual domestic disturbance stuff we usually hear on the news.

Since I live in Florida, I can relate at least two things a day for everyday of the week ... I blame it on not having any public mental health, but Florida seems to be on News of the Weird more often than any state in the US. (A few times the weirdness even got mentioned here on EF.)

Since I haven't looked at the news this morning I have nothing to report yet.
11/08/2011
Ansley Ansley
A woman up and lost her mind, gutted a horse, got naked and crawled inside of it to be "one" with the horse.
11/08/2011
Valentinka Valentinka
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
That's kinda awesome - better than the usual domestic disturbance stuff we usually hear on the news.

Since I live in Florida, I can relate at least two things a day for everyday of the week ... I blame it on not having any public mental ...
Definitely better
Looking forward to hearing something from you, too!
11/11/2011
Valentinka Valentinka
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
A woman up and lost her mind, gutted a horse, got naked and crawled inside of it to be "one" with the horse.
Omg, that's scary
11/11/2011
js250 js250
A lady watched her dog bring a human hand into her house and hide it under the bed. She called police and found out it was a bear paw. Can you IMAGINE?? Creepy but funny.
11/11/2011
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4