I know, funky question: what kind of alcohol can you handle the best? :D

DreamWolf DreamWolf
Back in the day when I drank socially for some strange reason I could drink aaaaaaaaall the vodka in the world, it was pretty much the stuff what never effected me! (My mom always said that it is because when she was 1 month pregnant with me, going to a Yoko Ono concert, not knowing yet that she had me, she had some vodka... So maybe that's the reason, though she rather says that that's why I am so silly and weird and goofy... ~lol ^^)

Well, I bet now it would knock me out as I don't drink anymore unless it's to have a few sips (would rather call them licks or drops, never liked alcohol) with my OnlyMaster, but anyway... Just curious...
06/03/2012
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
nanamondoute nanamondoute
Quote:
Originally posted by DreamWolf
Back in the day when I drank socially for some strange reason I could drink aaaaaaaaall the vodka in the world, it was pretty much the stuff what never effected me! (My mom always said that it is because when she was 1 month pregnant with me, going ... More
I don't think there's any alcohol that I can drink a ton of and it doesn't affect me. I go by alcohol content -- less alcohol there is, more I can drink. If I really want to be trashed, I can take 5 shots within a span of 5 minutes and I should be pretty good for the rest of the night.
06/04/2012
bayosgirl bayosgirl
Quote:
Originally posted by nanamondoute
I don't think there's any alcohol that I can drink a ton of and it doesn't affect me. I go by alcohol content -- less alcohol there is, more I can drink. If I really want to be trashed, I can take 5 shots within a span of 5 minutes and I ... More
Same here. A 13% alcohol wine will affect me a lot more than a 10% bottle, or my "sissy beers" for that matter. Which makes sense.
06/04/2012
deltalima deltalima
Quote:
Originally posted by DreamWolf
Back in the day when I drank socially for some strange reason I could drink aaaaaaaaall the vodka in the world, it was pretty much the stuff what never effected me! (My mom always said that it is because when she was 1 month pregnant with me, going ... More
Rum is pretty easy for me.
06/04/2012
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
I don't like spirits - with the exception is that I do like Margaritas. I'm pretty much of a beer guy - love micro-brews. I'll drink wine to be sociable - but I'm not a big fan.
06/05/2012
GONE! GONE!
Mixed drinks based around vodka. I've recently begun to tolerate beer more and that's usually the thing that makes me sick.
06/05/2012
kawigrl kawigrl
beer I can handle well
06/05/2012
ghalik ghalik
Anything but gin or Jägermeister.
06/05/2012
PassionateLover2 PassionateLover2
Well, with some of the answers already offered, I have to conclude that it is not the quantity that counts, but the quality. With this being said, I have found that straight vodka or gin really do not have much of a taste. Rum was my first alcohol that I enjoyed (taste wise), but realized it was too sweet when mixed with coke. Then the 100% Blue Agave Tequila was a wonderful deviation from the traditional alcohols I have already mentioned; and still enjoy.

But finally, I got hooked on Kentucky Bourbon! After a period of time sampling many different brands, I have settled for my top three favorites. They are:

1. Blanton's Single Barrel Straight Bourbon Whiskey (probably the finest bourbon ever produced in the USA; it is fantastic).




2. Ridgemont Reserve Kentucky Bourbon




3. Kentucky Tavern Straight Bourbon Whiskey This has been around for over 100 years and is great mixed with 7-up, ginger ale or a sweet & sour mix.

06/05/2012
Allison.Wilder Allison.Wilder
I have very little tolerance since having a baby so 5 Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonades and I'm pretty much toasted.
06/05/2012
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by PassionateLover2
Well, with some of the answers already offered, I have to conclude that it is not the quantity that counts, but the quality. With this being said, I have found that straight vodka or gin really do not have much of a taste. Rum was my first alcohol ... More
I'm a Bourbon person myself...currently Hudson Valley Baby Bourbons.
06/05/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
I take Effexor which lowers tolerance to alcohol. So pretty much anything will knock me out on a few sips. Before that I handled Malibu Rum well.
06/05/2012
Khanner Khanner
Don't know which one I handle the best, but vodka just kills me.
06/05/2012
married with children married with children
I can handle any thing, but I try to stick to beer. its easier on my stomach.
06/06/2012
AshMegYo AshMegYo
I love smirnoff coolers.. and also have come to love Disaronno&Dr. Pepper!!
06/07/2012
Nora29714 Nora29714
anythign really
06/07/2012
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 16