Sorry if I offended anyone with my forum posts. :)

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Sorry if I offended anyone with my forum posts. :)

LusciousLollypop LusciousLollypop
Honestly, I speak my mind. I am extremely and truly sorry if I have offended anyone with any forum posts that I have posted. I don't regret posting them, but I do regret causing you some type of discomfort or any type of grief.

If I have caused you any of the above, message me. I would be more than happy to explain to you my reasoning for a forum post or something I said in a forum post discussion.

Now, that is settled.
Back to happy Lulu.
In the fantasy world of EdenFantasys.

How is everyone today? Or any other day. Did anything exciting happen? I have a lot of friends on here that probably won't respond to this forum post because it gets skipped by so quickly, but I do care about all of you. Promise.
08/22/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
gypsymama gypsymama
Quote:
Originally posted by LusciousLollypop
Honestly, I speak my mind. I am extremely and truly sorry if I have offended anyone with any forum posts that I have posted. I don't regret posting them, but I do regret causing you some type of discomfort or any type of grief.

If I have ...
Lulu, you have never offended me!!! What ever happened I am sure it will blow over!! Keep smiling!!!
08/22/2012
LusciousLollypop LusciousLollypop
Quote:
Originally posted by gypsymama
Lulu, you have never offended me!!! What ever happened I am sure it will blow over!! Keep smiling!!!
I am smiling. There is nothing wrong. I just wanted to put it out there that I am overly opinionated and have a big mouth. I sometimes don't think before I post on forum posts or make my own post. It offends some people. Lol

Thank you though. You are super sweet.
08/22/2012
Dixiemomma Dixiemomma
i havent seen you write anything offensive hun ... i get accused of being offensive or too blunt a LOT tho hahahaha so dont feel bad... i dont mean to sound that way i just say whats on my mind without sugarcoating things and .. well.. not everyone can take it that way sadly.

cant say anything too exciting happened today, work, errands, kid.... just my boring life! lol hope your well
08/22/2012
LusciousLollypop LusciousLollypop
Quote:
Originally posted by Dixiemomma
i havent seen you write anything offensive hun ... i get accused of being offensive or too blunt a LOT tho hahahaha so dont feel bad... i dont mean to sound that way i just say whats on my mind without sugarcoating things and .. well.. not everyone ...
agreed, LOL

I live a boring life too, no worries. We can be best friends now. LOL
08/22/2012
Sodom and Gomorrah Sodom and Gomorrah
Oh sugar you definitely have not offended me in any way or fashion. I've realized that sometimes we step on people's toes without intention. Other times we start being defensive because we think somebody intentionally is stepping on our toes. I'm learning to relax and worry less. Don't worry I don't think anybody has something against you. It's possible to love all but impossible to please all. XOXO
08/22/2012
Nora Nora
Quote:
Originally posted by LusciousLollypop
Honestly, I speak my mind. I am extremely and truly sorry if I have offended anyone with any forum posts that I have posted. I don't regret posting them, but I do regret causing you some type of discomfort or any type of grief.

If I have ...
I find it almost impossible to NOT piss at least one person off with anything I ever say...sorry you feel the need to apologize for your opinion!

As for my day...it was productive, as has my entire week! We got the nursery furniture together, the pack n play, and stroller...bought a closet system, got it installed, and LOADED with baby clothes. Then today, I got curtain rods to divide another room with and more storage tubs for the baby's room (the kiddo already has way too much in the way of clothing)!
08/22/2012
LusciousLollypop LusciousLollypop
Quote:
Originally posted by Sodom and Gomorrah
Oh sugar you definitely have not offended me in any way or fashion. I've realized that sometimes we step on people's toes without intention. Other times we start being defensive because we think somebody intentionally is stepping on our ...
It is impossible to please all. You are so correct.
08/22/2012
LusciousLollypop LusciousLollypop
Quote:
Originally posted by Nora
I find it almost impossible to NOT piss at least one person off with anything I ever say...sorry you feel the need to apologize for your opinion!

As for my day...it was productive, as has my entire week! We got the nursery furniture together, ...
I felt like I needed to apologize for some reason. I know I'm a bitch. I have a big mouth. Some people can just go fuck themselves. LOL I have learned that much. Others, I felt bad for offending them because they have always been so kind to me.

Glad you had a productive day! Baby clothes are always fun to organize and buy I'm pretty obsessed with it. It feels like all my friends are having babies so I get to go shopping for cutie little clothes all the time. I'm glad you had a good day.
08/22/2012
Dixiemomma Dixiemomma
Quote:
Originally posted by LusciousLollypop
agreed, LOL

I live a boring life too, no worries. We can be best friends now. LOL
hahaha EF besties ... dig it
08/22/2012
*Camoprincess* *Camoprincess*
Quote:
Originally posted by LusciousLollypop
Honestly, I speak my mind. I am extremely and truly sorry if I have offended anyone with any forum posts that I have posted. I don't regret posting them, but I do regret causing you some type of discomfort or any type of grief.

If I have ...
I your face! You couldn't offend anyone if you tried! You are well like me straight forward,blunt and don't sugarcoat things, which is fine cause we aren't in the candy store. I could so be a smartass right now but I know you have a lot going on

As for my day it has been unproductive I think the only thing I did was finish writing out my review Tomorrow on the other hand I will be busy as can be.
08/23/2012
LusciousLollypop LusciousLollypop
Quote:
Originally posted by *Camoprincess*
I your face! You couldn't offend anyone if you tried! You are well like me straight forward,blunt and don't sugarcoat things, which is fine cause we aren't in the candy store. I could so be a smartass right now but I know you have a lot ...
I love your face too. And yes, this isn't a candy store. That is honestly kinda graying into the area of pedophilia on a sex toy website. "Want some candy, little girl!??!" LMFAO. I make myself laugh.

You can write that review anytime. Take a break. There is no deadline. Just relax and it will come to you. Don't ever force yourself to write reviews, they will turn out shitty. Write them when YOU want to write them. I sometimes take a week off writing reviews because I just don't wanna. Sometimes, I write like 7 in a day. It comes and goes. You'll get it, don't worry.
08/23/2012
CaliGirl CaliGirl
There are things that offend everyone, just be yourself and don't let them get to you.
08/23/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by CaliGirl
There are things that offend everyone, just be yourself and don't let them get to you.
This, exactly!
08/23/2012
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Unless you've been flagged, there's nothing to worry about.
08/23/2012
BG529 BG529
Everyone has a soft spot love. you can't tell whats going to be fine for one and bad for another... don't worry about it. I think that you are a wonderful person!
08/23/2012
Kitka Kitka
I'm fantastic today, thanks for asking! We're getting things ready to go camping this weekend and I'm soooo excited Just wish more people could meet up and camp with us, alas they're all too busy, etc. Oh well, perhaps next summer!
08/23/2012
LusciousLollypop LusciousLollypop
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
This, exactly!
exactly.
08/23/2012
LusciousLollypop LusciousLollypop
Quote:
Originally posted by Kitka
I'm fantastic today, thanks for asking! We're getting things ready to go camping this weekend and I'm soooo excited Just wish more people could meet up and camp with us, alas they're all too busy, etc. Oh well, perhaps next summer!
Camping? I am SO jealous. I miss camping in Tahoe. Where are you camping? You haveeeee to tell me how it went. I'm so excited for you! xoxo
08/23/2012
bayosgirl bayosgirl
I missed the controversial posts. Where are they?! I wanna see them.
08/23/2012
LusciousLollypop LusciousLollypop
Quote:
Originally posted by bayosgirl
I missed the controversial posts. Where are they?! I wanna see them.
LOL I love you so much right now. You are seriously one of the most amazing people, ever.
08/23/2012
*Camoprincess* *Camoprincess*
Quote:
Originally posted by LusciousLollypop
I love your face too. And yes, this isn't a candy store. That is honestly kinda graying into the area of pedophilia on a sex toy website. "Want some candy, little girl!??!" LMFAO. I make myself laugh.

You can write that review ...
OMG You just made me laugh on the "Want some candy, little girl?" Comment!
You are perfectly fine you haven't crossed any boundaries that I have seen (: I finally got my review up as well as my video. I am not sure I like the video but oh well it was my first one for EF so I will eventually improve if I keep doing them.
08/24/2012
Total posts: 22
Unique posters: 12