If you could be invisible for a day...

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

If you could be invisible for a day...

Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
What would you do?
04/10/2013
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
GONE! GONE!
Sneak into abandoned buildings and take cool photos!
04/11/2013
sunflower sunflower
Terrorize town, run around playing pranks on everyone, perv on a few people. The usual invisible stuff.
04/11/2013
ViVix ViVix
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
What would you do?
Steal money...
Yes, I know...terribly deceitful. However, maybe Donald Trump has a couple bills in his wallet to spare. Oh...and choke out the leader of North Korea. Totally worth it.
04/11/2013
MrWill MrWill
I'm a photographer... You can bet I would get pictures of things I normally can't.
04/11/2013
Trysexual Trysexual
Quote:
Originally posted by MrWill
I'm a photographer... You can bet I would get pictures of things I normally can't.
Your camera wouldn't be invisible though..

I'd be cruising the ladies showers and locker rooms I think.
04/11/2013
KinkyKatieJames KinkyKatieJames
Punch a guy from high school who made fun of the small, sickly kid. This may have been like 5 years ago, but it still bothers me. I'm a small girl and would get hurt if he actually saw me. However, I would like to clobber that jerk.
04/11/2013
Sbmsvschoolgirl Sbmsvschoolgirl
I'd mess with people, lol
04/11/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by KinkyKatieJames
Punch a guy from high school who made fun of the small, sickly kid. This may have been like 5 years ago, but it still bothers me. I'm a small girl and would get hurt if he actually saw me. However, I would like to clobber that jerk.
I like how you think, even though I shouldn't admit it, ha ha! That bastard! I despise bullies!
04/11/2013
rosythorn rosythorn
play trick on people! usually mean people. LIke go into their house and open up all their cabinets!!! hahaha!!!!
04/11/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by rosythorn
play trick on people! usually mean people. LIke go into their house and open up all their cabinets!!! hahaha!!!!
flush the toilets while they shower, set off the smoke alarms at night...good times!
04/11/2013
K101 K101
Quote:
Originally posted by KinkyKatieJames
Punch a guy from high school who made fun of the small, sickly kid. This may have been like 5 years ago, but it still bothers me. I'm a small girl and would get hurt if he actually saw me. However, I would like to clobber that jerk.
Probably something like this. Lol. Go give some trouble to 2 guys who damn near ruined my life. Couldn't think of anything good I could do if I were invisible, but I could certainly have some fun with those two horrible people, if I were invisible! Lol.
04/11/2013
TJtheMadHatter TJtheMadHatter
If I were invisible, a lot of people would be feeling physically violated. lol "Come up" on some money. lol Watch a few people.
04/11/2013
Martiniman Martiniman
On lord...what kind of trouble could I get into. Yeah, it would mostly be sexual or perving. I could think of lots of places I'd enter to see the sights, as well as doing a few non sexual things. The fun one? Have you ever seen the "Sharking" videos, where the guys sneak up on girls in public and lift up their skirt or pull down their top while its being filmed? Well I wouldn't film it, but I think it would be amusing in more than one way to lift some skirts, pull down some tops and altogether remove some string bikinis on the beach. The fun one...sneak into dressing rooms and when the person is completely naked I'd run out with all their clothes.

I might catch grief for this answer, but I was asked and I was honest. Lol

PS...I asked a forum question recently about having sex with a ghost. If at some point in the future you think you had sex with a ghost...I've figured out this invisibility thing and it was me.
04/12/2013
butts butts
The first thing I'd do is make a certain asshole's day absolutely miserable! And find a way to get my money back from him.
04/12/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Martiniman
On lord...what kind of trouble could I get into. Yeah, it would mostly be sexual or perving. I could think of lots of places I'd enter to see the sights, as well as doing a few non sexual things. The fun one? Have you ever seen the ...
It's fun to humiliate women in public? Really?


I get that this is in jest, but geez...what a rotten thing to do.


Would it be just as fun to go around pantsing men?
04/12/2013
Ansley Ansley
If I were invisible, I would want to 'spy' on my mother. I think she's a totally different person when she's by herself and I would like to see her when she isn't performing for attention.

I would also like to eavesdrop on a couple of people to see if they are truly who they say they are and things like that. I don't think I'd do much pranking as that isn't who I really am (I hated practical jokes as a child because they were always at my expense and I felt humiliated and degraded by them).

Hmmm let's see, what else? I'd travel to Iran to see the beautiful country without having to deal with all of the hassles of their archaic Muslim laws, maybe to Ireland to see if I could catch a leprechaun...silly, right?
04/12/2013
Martiniman Martiniman
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
It's fun to humiliate women in public? Really?


I get that this is in jest, but geez...what a rotten thing to do.


Would it be just as fun to go around pantsing men?
Ouch...yet the violence listed above is ok with you? I knew I would catch some grief. Lol
04/12/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
If I were invisible, I would want to 'spy' on my mother. I think she's a totally different person when she's by herself and I would like to see her when she isn't performing for attention.

I would also like to eavesdrop on ...
The travel idea is really good!

Never even thought of that, since I got sidetracked in other people's revenge plots!

I definitely thought of the eavesdropping, then thought I'm better off NOT knowing in case it's worse than I thought!

What are you planning on doing with the leprechaun when you catch him?
04/12/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Martiniman
Ouch...yet the violence listed above is ok with you? I knew I would catch some grief. Lol
I usually ignore all threats of violence, most people are too easy-going to actually commit any true act of violence and those who are capable of doing such things usually don't run around announcing their plans before committing the act.

I just find it particularly offensive to women in general that you would even think this is okay. It's sexual assault and is no laughing matter.

/hops off soap box

I still you!
04/12/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
The travel idea is really good!

Never even thought of that, since I got sidetracked in other people's revenge plots!

I definitely thought of the eavesdropping, then thought I'm better off NOT knowing in case it's worse ...
Thanks! I think I'd be able to handle the eavesdropping thing, after all I can pretty much guarantee that I've been called worse by better if they have anything negative to say.

If I caught the leprechaun, I'd beg to know where all that delicious yellow gold is and what I'd have to do to get my hands on it. Then hubby and I would permanently retire to a tropical island, toes six inches in the sand with a beer in each of our hands.
04/12/2013
Cosmonaut Cosmonaut
Either I would pretend to be a spy making my own theme song as I went through town, pretend I am a ninja, or go through nature invisible and silent and watch/enjoy. I wouldn't mess with people because I don't like messing with people in the first place.
04/12/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
I would probably spy on a few people, just to see how they act when they aren't around me. And strange as it sounds, I would probably go to the bathroom, take a shower, and take a nap in peace! Ah, the simply joys you miss when you're a Mommy!
04/12/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
I would probably spy on a few people, just to see how they act when they aren't around me. And strange as it sounds, I would probably go to the bathroom, take a shower, and take a nap in peace! Ah, the simply joys you miss when you're a Mommy!
Excellent point about the being left in peace! You will be a Mommy until the day you die, didn't anyone warn you of that? Even when grown, they will be coming to you for advice & everything. I know, because my mom is a nurturer, like you & I talk to her all the time! Granted it's not the 24 hr hands on from when I was young, but......Aww, I'm just jerking your chain a tiny bit, they are lucky to have an involved Mommy!
04/13/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
Excellent point about the being left in peace! You will be a Mommy until the day you die, didn't anyone warn you of that? Even when grown, they will be coming to you for advice & everything. I know, because my mom is a nurturer, like you ...
Thank you for the sweet words! I absolutely knew that before becoming a Mommy and I greatly look forward to being there for my children even after they're all grown up! In general I don't mind being needed, but I feel like the second I close the bathroom door, someone needs to go potty, or ask me something, or needs help with something. Every once in a while it would be nice to have a short break. So that is how I would spend my invisible time, not being 'needed' for something for the first time in seven years!
04/13/2013
bog bog
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
What would you do?
I'd totally Robin Hood all day.

First, I'd help animal shelters and homeless shelters. I'd stick around to see a few struggling single moms or impoverished elderly couples shed a tear or two of gratitude, then move on. Who else would get some help... the local GLbT teen center, the public library, the boys and girls club, the food pantry...

I'm not a thief, but if I was invisible for a day I'd feel an obligation to do some good with it.
04/13/2013
bog bog
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
Thank you for the sweet words! I absolutely knew that before becoming a Mommy and I greatly look forward to being there for my children even after they're all grown up! In general I don't mind being needed, but I feel like the second I ...
My friend posted a photo on facebook the other day that showed a bathroom in someone's home with a big gap between the door and the floor. A tiny hand reached through onto the bathroom tile. It was captioned only "bathroom break"... lol.
04/13/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by bog
My friend posted a photo on facebook the other day that showed a bathroom in someone's home with a big gap between the door and the floor. A tiny hand reached through onto the bathroom tile. It was captioned only "bathroom break"... lol.
I haven't been blessed with children, but my cats do the same things! They have to be wherever I am & God forbid I close a door....We never had closed doors growing up, we all just walked in & out, but this changed as we got older. I remember as a child, sitting on the toilet seat next to the tub while my mom bathed & shaved her legs; we had lots of talks like that, it was no big thing. Then I slept over at a friends house & saw most people never saw their parent's nude, or had ever been in their bedroom. When we got older, of course, things changed, but there was never a concern or worry about basic human needs/body functions. I never cared if my siblings came in to brush their teeth while I used the toilet when little. But, all four of us were born in three years, so that's a lot of chaos & kids learning things like potty training at the same time! By second grade, I wanted privacy & got it, no questions asked.
04/13/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by bog
My friend posted a photo on facebook the other day that showed a bathroom in someone's home with a big gap between the door and the floor. A tiny hand reached through onto the bathroom tile. It was captioned only "bathroom break"... lol.
Yup, sums it up well!
04/13/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
Yup, sums it up well!
You sound, from other things I've read as well, like a really good Mommy, like mine was! Your kids will always be strongly bonded to you. My father, who was always working & more distant, is now an old man & is constantly surprised how much we all genuinely like our mom & are so comfortable talking & laughing with her. We go to her, not him, when we need advice or comfort. He regrets not having that bond. Sure we love him, but it's different. You get out of it what you put into it & it was a lot of work & sacrifice on her end, for sure!

Well, guess it's okay to turn this into our little off-topic chat, because it's my discussion!
04/13/2013
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 31
Unique posters: 17