If you had only six months, what would you do...?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

If you had only six months, what would you do...?

Drakoni Drakoni
If you found out today that you had six months to live, what is the first thing you would do?
12/04/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
CreamySweet CreamySweet
Quote:
Originally posted by Drakoni
If you found out today that you had six months to live, what is the first thing you would do?
Cry... then spend every moment of every day with my husband and my kids.
12/04/2011
Love Perpetua Love Perpetua
Give away my things, and spend time with friends and family.
12/04/2011
Holly14 Holly14
I would spend as much time with my family and friends. Then when it got close to the end of the six months i would go sky diving.
12/04/2011
GravyCakes GravyCakes
find an organization like "make a wish," & ask if they would pay off my student loans so my parents wouldn't have to when i die. then i would do my internship next semester as planned. then probably drop dead after i walk across the stage receiving my degree at graduation since that's about 6 months away. as long as i graduate & get to spend time w/ my friends, family, & bf, & get to see what being a bridal consultant is like (which is what i'll be doing at my internship), then i'm set. well, maybe get married, too.
12/04/2011
bayosgirl bayosgirl
Get on my knees and pray, and research alternative treatments.
12/04/2011
RonLee RonLee
Quote:
Originally posted by GravyCakes
find an organization like "make a wish," & ask if they would pay off my student loans so my parents wouldn't have to when i die. then i would do my internship next semester as planned. then probably drop dead after i walk across ...
If your loans are in you name only and your parents did NOT co-sign, they would not be responsible.
After my spouse died, I was not responsible for credit card debt (in her name only) that she had charged. I was and am still am however, responsible for continuing to pay for her medical treatment. Her physicians had me sign that I would be responsible, or they wouldn't treat her.

Life is short, don't waste it.
12/04/2011
GravyCakes GravyCakes
Quote:
Originally posted by RonLee
If your loans are in you name only and your parents did NOT co-sign, they would not be responsible.
After my spouse died, I was not responsible for credit card debt (in her name only) that she had charged. I was and am still am however, ...
my parents did, & have been paying the interest the past few years while i'm at school. but once i graduate & my payments come due, i'm on my own.
12/04/2011
Ghost Ghost
Quit school and just be as happy as possible. I've never been a happy person and I am always too busy with school and work.
12/05/2011
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 8