1) Meet with a finical advisor, figure out how much needs to be set aside to be sure that I never HAVE to work another day in my life and can live comfortably from that and plan the best way to pay off any debt (all at once v. over time with better return on investment).
2) Setup a method such as trust to protect the money, insure it gets passed out without needing probate courts ect.
3) Then consider buying a nice place to live with the excess from #1.
4) Buy myself a few "toys" fancy car, new workshop full of tools, boat, ect
5) Go to the nearest major airport pick a random place and get on a plane for a vacation to somewhere overseas.