This is so stupid, I had to laugh.

edeneve edeneve
this guy the video is about is, well, just watch the video.

link
Jan 16, 12:43 pm
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ansley Ansley
OH my god!!! That's too freakin' funny and he deserves everything he gets.
Jan 16, 12:53 pm
edeneve edeneve
really, he is unbelievably stupid. LMAO. had to share it here for some fun & laughter.
Jan 16, 4:30 pm
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
OMG - truth really is stranger than fiction. Just remember this guy isn't in jail because he's the sharpest tool in the shed!
Jan 16, 7:11 pm
imperialyellowdragon imperialyellowdragon
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
this guy the video is about is, well, just watch the video.

link
well I guess what ever turns you ON! LOL.
Jan 16, 7:40 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
ahaha, that was brilliant!
Jan 16, 9:02 pm
Kitt Katt Kitt Katt
Haha, butt dialed. He should of opted for a fart ringtone.
Jan 17, 12:39 pm
RonLee RonLee
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
OMG - truth really is stranger than fiction. Just remember this guy isn't in jail because he's the sharpest tool in the shed!
I agree, that's often the reason that someone ends up in jail.
Jan 17, 12:42 pm
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by Kitt Katt
Haha, butt dialed. He should of opted for a fart ringtone.
hahahahaha - apparently he wasn't thinking anyway.
Jan 17, 2:59 pm
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 7