Tron legacy

ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
The original is one of my all time favorites, tonight I seen the trailer for the new movie.

link

Anybody else excited to see this new one? About time they made a new one
11/13/2010
  • Weekly BOGO: Accessorize for Pleasure! Buy 1 Vibrator And Ge
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Taylor Taylor
My boyfriend is super excited about this one. I just saw the old one last week for the first time. We will probably go see it together, but I know he is much more excied than I am
11/14/2010
Naughty Student Naughty Student
Never seen it but it looks interesting...
11/14/2010
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
The original is one of my all time favorites, tonight I seen the trailer for the new movie.

link

Anybody else excited to see this new one? About time they made a new one
HOLY SHIT is Sigel excited about this movie! Tron is his favorite movie. he's already bugged every theater frm here to Canada about getting one of the light cycles cutouts...
11/14/2010
Faith Faith
Definitely excited to watch it... I'm watching it in 3d with my gf and possibly some friends.
11/14/2010
Kindred Kindred
Here's a link to the official site: link

I saw this was coming out a few weeks ago and was so excited. Let's just say I officially suck at driving the light cycle. Stupid walls keep getting in my way!
11/14/2010
Trashley Trashley
So excited! NERDTIME COMMENCE.
11/14/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
HOLY SHIT is Sigel excited about this movie! Tron is his favorite movie. he's already bugged every theater frm here to Canada about getting one of the light cycles cutouts...
HAHA, I would love to have a cut out!

I never would have thought they would make a new one. I hope they come out with a game for Play station.
11/14/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Faith
Definitely excited to watch it... I'm watching it in 3d with my gf and possibly some friends.
Ooo 3D would be cool!
11/14/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Here's a link to the official site: link

I saw this was coming out a few weeks ago and was so excited. Let's just say I officially suck at driving the light cycle. Stupid walls keep getting in my way!
Thanks for that link Kindred.


Th best part about this is our movie theater is upgrading all the cameras to digital. Plus they will have the real 3D glasses not just the paper ones from the news paper.
11/14/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
I want to see it too.

I saw the toys on the shelves already and got excited to see it all over again. I tried explaining the premise of the move to Cynthia...unsuccessful ly. I guess I just have to make her watch it...if I can find it!
11/16/2010
Avant-garde Avant-garde
Im dying to see this movie
11/16/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
I want to see it too.

I saw the toys on the shelves already and got excited to see it all over again. I tried explaining the premise of the move to Cynthia...unsuccessful ly. I guess I just have to make her watch it...if I can find it!
Have her watch the old one first. Maybe that would help.
11/16/2010
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Nerdgasm ... !

This might be the rare sequel that doesn't suck.
11/16/2010
Beaners Beaners
This movie was SO. GOOD.
01/05/2011
petite-n-sweet petite-n-sweet
I got my 30+ guy some Tron legacy pajamas for Christmas. ... he actually was excited about them.
01/05/2011
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 12