Weird Shipping because of holidays/weather?

Miss Jane Miss Jane
Usually I find that everything ships pretty quickly, but my last toy for review left EF on the 28th of December and is still in transit.. not projected to be here until the 12th. (I checked it's tracking on FedEx).

We've been getting a lot of snow here, and I know they're getting it harder in MI where my package is stuck. It's not so much that I'm impatient as that I hate being late and always want to try the toy out multiple times before the review.

Has anyone else been getting weird delays? I know we just have to mull through it but I wasn't sure if I'm alone on my snow-ridden sex-toy-less island. ;p

This is making me really happy about the new quick-ship description reviews
01/08/2010
  • Save 60% on 3 item set
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Save 60% on 3 item set for him

    • Crystal Pussy
    • Beginner silicone p-spot massager
    • Eden vibrating ring
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for her

    • Compact Mini G
    • Single Kegel Ball
    • Waterproof nubby rabbit
    Save 60% when buying in a set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for couples

    • Passionate wrists cuffs
    • Luxury fetish passionate eye mask
    • Eden 20 function remote bullet
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 8pm ET Terms

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Raven Raven
I have received two shipments this week, both right on time. But,I am in Indiana and even though we've had our fair share of snow, it's not going to be as much as what you probably have had.
01/08/2010
Miss Jane Miss Jane
Quote:
Originally posted by Raven
I have received two shipments this week, both right on time. But,I am in Indiana and even though we've had our fair share of snow, it's not going to be as much as what you probably have had.
I'm in Indiana, too! But I'm on the northeastern side and though I'm not sure exactly where that town in MI is, I'm betting they got a good portion of that lake effect snow.

We didn't get a *whole* lot, but.. it was a lot to freakin' shovel! But pretty and sparkly and shiny ^^
01/08/2010
Raven Raven
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Jane
I'm in Indiana, too! But I'm on the northeastern side and though I'm not sure exactly where that town in MI is, I'm betting they got a good portion of that lake effect snow.

We didn't get a *whole* lot, but.. it was a lot ... More
I'm not sure either. LOL I misread you post and thought when you referenced MI, it was where you lived, not where the package was stuck! I have a good excuse, though--it's Friday.

Being that far north, though, you may not be all that much different than MI. I'm on the southern end, so we definitely see less harsh weather than you guys.
01/08/2010
Miss Jane Miss Jane
Quote:
Originally posted by Raven
I'm not sure either. LOL I misread you post and thought when you referenced MI, it was where you lived, not where the package was stuck! I have a good excuse, though--it's Friday.

Being that far north, though, you may not be all that ... More
I'm originally from a southern state, so .. yeah, I'm not used to this whole "today's high temp: 4!" thing. Or postal delays because of blizzards!
01/09/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Jane
I'm originally from a southern state, so .. yeah, I'm not used to this whole "today's high temp: 4!" thing. Or postal delays because of blizzards!
Is it stuck in Belleville? That's between Detroit and Ann Arbor on US-94.

I'm really not that happy with FedEx already...
01/09/2010
Miss Jane Miss Jane
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Is it stuck in Belleville? That's between Detroit and Ann Arbor on US-94.

I'm really not that happy with FedEx already...
Yup, Belleville.
01/09/2010
Gary Gary
If you are ever having any problems, just email me and let me know what is going on.
01/11/2010
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 4