What are your favorite positive quotes/sayings?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

What are your favorite positive quotes/sayings?

.kaycat .kaycat
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
? William W. Purkey

This is also my older sisters favorite quote, and we both live by it-my sister more. I look up to my sister and admire her sweet,free and caring soul. I'd love to one day live like she does exactly in those words, because she is truly happy with her love because she CAN.
05/18/2013
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
eri86 eri86
"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."
- Neale Walsch

"If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try."
- Seth Godin
05/19/2013
.kaycat .kaycat
Quote:
Originally posted by eri86
"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."
- Neale Walsch

"If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try."
- Seth Godin
Good ones, I've never heard of those before
05/19/2013
gsfanatic gsfanatic
Deserve Victory-Winston Churchill
05/19/2013
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
Most of my favorites are from poems by E.A Poe, but one of the most memorable (and my current sig on dA) is:
"And the stars never rise, but I feel the bright eyes
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee".

I'm not sure why, but that one always stuck with me.
Matter of fact, that whole poem is my favorite quote. =)
In my opinion it may very well be the greatest love poem ever penned.

(Link to full poem)
05/21/2013
Eugler Eugler
Mostly I use Monty Python quotes if that counts:

But now for something completely different.... The larch.

I never wanted to be a pet shop assistant. I always wanted to be a lumberjack.

Jehova!



And stuff like that.




And from Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory:
We are the music makers,and we are the dreamers of the dream
which is originally by Arthur O’Shaughnessy
05/22/2013
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by Eugler
Mostly I use Monty Python quotes if that counts:

But now for something completely different.... The larch.

I never wanted to be a pet shop assistant. I always wanted to be a lumberjack.

Jehova!



And stuff like ...
...not going to lie, I actually smiled when I read that last bit.
I know that whole poem by heart myself, but the last verse of it is my favorite out of the whole thing:

"We, in the ages lying
In the buried past of the earth,
Built Nineveh with our sighing,
And Babel itself with our mirth;
And o'erthrew them with prophesying
To the old of the new world's worth;
For each age is a dream that is dying,
Or one that is coming to birth."


The last line or two in particular always gets me thinking.
05/25/2013
sunflower sunflower
Be nice to yourself, it's hard to be happy when someone is mean to you all the time.
05/25/2013
dancingduo dancingduo
If you aim for nothing, you will hit it every time.
zig ziglar
05/25/2013
RonLee RonLee
"Every day above ground is a good day" - RonLee
05/25/2013
Eugler Eugler
Quote:
Originally posted by KyotoAngel
...not going to lie, I actually smiled when I read that last bit.
I know that whole poem by heart myself, but the last verse of it is my favorite out of the whole thing:

"We, in the ages lying
In the buried past of the earth, ...
Yes, this verse is indeed great.
It gave me a shiver while reading.
05/27/2013
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 8