what do you love about your body?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

what do you love about your body?

aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
alright, put on some sexy music, get into your sexy mindset, and think about how sexy you are.

what are your favorite features about your body?
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
eyes
54
lips/smile
32
hair
32
face
18
hands
15
feet
12
stomach
12
boobs
28
weiner
5
ass
23
love-handles (what? mine are hot!)
12
thighs
11
calves
19
ankles?
8
neck
12
decolletage
11
shoulders
21
skin/skintone
22
teeth
17
the whole enchilada! i'm a sexy motherfucker!
18
Total votes: 382 (85 voters)
Poll is closed
03/01/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Secret Pleasure Secret Pleasure
Honestly my boobs are about the only thing I like on my body.
03/01/2012
Brandonn Brandonn
Nobody wants to explain?
03/01/2012
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl
Well, I'm apparently the only person who likes my own feet. But I've been told I have very pretty feet. I also like my pale skin, my big hazel eyes, my tiny but strong hands, and my big lips with the crazy defined Cupid's Bow. I've never been with a guy who has described my lips as anything but extremely sexy.

I like my breasts okay, but sometimes I get tired of them.
03/01/2012
dhig dhig
i'm generally ok with myself
03/01/2012
Liz2 Liz2
I am basically OK with my body but I really would like larger boobs then my B cup. I am jealous of women with larger boobs, but mine certainly aren't in the way of athletic pursuits.
03/01/2012
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
alright, put on some sexy music, get into your sexy mindset, and think about how sexy you are.

what are your favorite features about your body?
I love most of my body. It is rare that I have not be happy with my body. I have killer boobs and a booty kicking booty. My Man is an ass man (he loves the rest, as well) so that's great.

But, I have put some weight on since being on HRT. Mostly in my belly. I don't have a "bunniculus" or anything. (It's our family's in joke word for the fat apron, based on the children's book Bunnicula called a paniculous that some women grow) but I feel my belly is just too big. I was horrified to see it in my video of the nipple clamps, and it's bugging me more than usual. I also got some new lingerie to review, and I am nearly having an anxiety attack about having to "model" the lingerie! It's NEVER been this fat before, except for when I was pregnant. The only problem is, without the Estrogen I won't be able to have reliable orgasms. That doesn't work and I'd rather have the belly.

I lost weight when I was about 14 and have several times since then, and I never had a problem with it. This estrogen weight is impossible!

My Man says he LOVES my body, but I have always looked great in everything, and especially in lingerie. Now I feel self conscious for the first time in my life.
03/01/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
This is a great thread topic.

I like my breasts, my pale skin, my eyes, and my shoulders. I like my hands, but minus my bitten up nails. I tend to think that so long as I'm in clothes, I look pretty darn sexy.
03/01/2012
SparklyGlitter SparklyGlitter
loved this poll
03/01/2012
bayosgirl bayosgirl
For a long time, I hated my body. I just thought of myself as a fat blob, even though I'm not. (I'm definitely a pear...thick hips and thighs, but I do have a waist!) Now, for maybe the first time in my life, I'm starting to appreciate my body. I don't know why that is, but I'm glad. It certainly doesn't feel good to beat myself up about my weight all the time.

And it sounds weird, but for my overall body size, I have slender wrists, ankles, and a graceful neck. So those are some other things I appreciate about my body.
03/01/2012
Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
I have a lot of self esteem issues, so I find it hard to like almost any part of my body. I feel like I'm too skinny, and my butt and boobs aren't enough. I don't like my hair, hands or feet. However, I like my tan, my hair color and my smile. I'm trying to stop comparing myself to everyone else so I'm not so self loathing.
03/01/2012
Woman China Woman China
I love me. My ego is as big as China.

Sure there are some parts of my body I like more than others, but baby... I am a whole package. From the top of my head to the tip of my toes i like!!!!
03/01/2012
Lover of Leather Lover of Leather
I put a good deal of effort into keeping myself in shape, so I'm really happy with all of me, still working on the love handles though. But as my girlfriend puts it, " if you work those off, what will I hold onto then?" Ha! Can't argue with logic!!
03/01/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Secret Pleasure
Honestly my boobs are about the only thing I like on my body.
boobs are a great thing to have. they're so soft and bouncy and welcoming and fun!
03/01/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Brandonn
Nobody wants to explain?
i have to say i've recently gained about 15 lbs and still, i love my thighs, my belly is alright, i love my bigger boobs and my ass is voluptuous. other than clothes not fitting right, there's just more of me to love!

i loooove my boobs. they're so sensual and sexy. i could play with them all day. and i'd never go out without my badonkadonk ass. thank god for that ass!
03/01/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by hyacinthgirl
Well, I'm apparently the only person who likes my own feet. But I've been told I have very pretty feet. I also like my pale skin, my big hazel eyes, my tiny but strong hands, and my big lips with the crazy defined Cupid's Bow. I've ...
ooh cupid's bow! so hot.

and i've been told i have pretty feet too! yay for feet.
03/01/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz2
I am basically OK with my body but I really would like larger boobs then my B cup. I am jealous of women with larger boobs, but mine certainly aren't in the way of athletic pursuits.
B cup is a great size! they don't bother you when you're typing, dancing, rolling around in bed... they don't get in the way, and yet they're perfect for spicing up sexy outfits and getting a handful of hotness. B cups unite!!
03/01/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
I love most of my body. It is rare that I have not be happy with my body. I have killer boobs and a booty kicking booty. My Man is an ass man (he loves the rest, as well) so that's great.

But, I have put some weight on since being on HRT. ...
i watched that video and saw nothing wrong with your stomach area whatsoever. don't stress. you're fucking hott.
03/01/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
This is a great thread topic.

I like my breasts, my pale skin, my eyes, and my shoulders. I like my hands, but minus my bitten up nails. I tend to think that so long as I'm in clothes, I look pretty darn sexy.
thank you! it's great to talk about what you love about yourself.

i bite my nails too. thats because i'm a badass. i bet that's why you do it too.
03/01/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by SparklyGlitter
loved this poll
yay! im glad!
03/01/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by bayosgirl
For a long time, I hated my body. I just thought of myself as a fat blob, even though I'm not. (I'm definitely a pear...thick hips and thighs, but I do have a waist!) Now, for maybe the first time in my life, I'm starting to appreciate my ...
you know what else is great to appreciate about our bodies?


they breathe for us, we don't even have to think about it
our skin heals itself without being told to
when we are sick it works overtime to ward off infection
it is a freaking miraculous thing, so complex and incredible
it allows us to walk, talk, eat, have sex, have orgasms, enjoy a sunset, the sound of a lover's laugh, the touch of a flower on our skin, read a beautiful poem.

it allows us to create monumental things, be it a delicious dinner for our family, a handmade birthday card for an old friend or the blueprints of a new building, or a redecorated overhaul of our living room.


our bodies are fucking amazing!
03/01/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. Spice
I have a lot of self esteem issues, so I find it hard to like almost any part of my body. I feel like I'm too skinny, and my butt and boobs aren't enough. I don't like my hair, hands or feet. However, I like my tan, my hair color and my ...
esp. since you're skinny, i have to say everyone else is probably comparing themselves to YOU and self-loathing. sounds like you may be the 'ideal' model type. you're gorgeous in your own way, i'm sure of it.
03/01/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Woman China
I love me. My ego is as big as China.

Sure there are some parts of my body I like more than others, but baby... I am a whole package. From the top of my head to the tip of my toes i like!!!!
yaaay sexy lady! good for you.
03/01/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Lover of Leather
I put a good deal of effort into keeping myself in shape, so I'm really happy with all of me, still working on the love handles though. But as my girlfriend puts it, " if you work those off, what will I hold onto then?" Ha! Can't argue with logic!!
lol. thats pretty cute. i love my love handles!
03/01/2012
Vanille Vanille
I like my eyes, that's about it. I have a lot of body image issues. -shrug- People notice my lips first for some reason.
03/01/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanille
I like my eyes, that's about it. I have a lot of body image issues. -shrug- People notice my lips first for some reason.
from your picture i can say looks like you have great hair too!
03/01/2012
HugsAndBites HugsAndBites
my eyes are pretty sweet... just sayin
03/01/2012
Iron Man Iron Man
If 'collarbones' was on here that would be what I'd have added on. I fuckin' LOVE my collarbones. I could bite them if that wouldn't mean some wicked contortionism.
03/01/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Iron Man
If 'collarbones' was on here that would be what I'd have added on. I fuckin' LOVE my collarbones. I could bite them if that wouldn't mean some wicked contortionism.
sweet! collarbones can be totally sexy, sure.
03/01/2012
Sinfully Sinfully
Eyes, hair & ass I suppose. Lol.
03/01/2012
Total posts: 86
Unique posters: 45