What was your favorite tv show when you were growing up?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

What was your favorite tv show when you were growing up?

jjesssica jjesssica
jjesssica
Related to: 
What was your favorite tv show when you were growing up?
07/13/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
dontbackdown02 dontbackdown02
Quote:
Originally posted by jjesssica
What was your favorite tv show when you were growing up?
Who's the boss and home improvement, roseanne etc
07/13/2012
Zombirella Zombirella
Growing up, the one that comes to mind first is Full House. I see it on now and I think it is SO incredibly cheesy!

What was yours?
07/13/2012
Zombirella Zombirella
Quote:
Originally posted by dontbackdown02
Who's the boss and home improvement, roseanne etc
I love Roseanne but didn't watch as a kid. I started watching it in High School.
07/13/2012
SkylarrStarr SkylarrStarr
The Jeffersons and 227. I'm not black, but apparently I was a child...I wanted to be George Jefferson for halloween in kindergarden. Still love both shows, but am unfortunatly too tall to be GJ for halloween...
07/13/2012
trollface trollface
Quote:
Originally posted by jjesssica
What was your favorite tv show when you were growing up?
wow hard to pick just one, my favorites growing up teenage mutant ninja turtles, power rangers, pokemon, yugioh, ren and stimpy, the tick, dexters lab... the list is endless, at the time they were all awesome... but if i were to pick an absolute favorite the ninja turtles win
07/13/2012
shySEXXaddict shySEXXaddict
Quote:
Originally posted by jjesssica
What was your favorite tv show when you were growing up?
oo when I was very little it was little house on the prairie as I got older it was whos the boss
07/13/2012
Noelle Noelle
I liked Unsolved Mystries, Fantasy Island and The Love Boat.
07/13/2012
sunkissedJess sunkissedJess
I loved 90s TV. I had so many favorites growing up. I couldn't choose just one.
07/13/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by dontbackdown02
Who's the boss and home improvement, roseanne etc
I have never seen any of them except for roseanne.
07/14/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by Zombirella
Growing up, the one that comes to mind first is Full House. I see it on now and I think it is SO incredibly cheesy!

What was yours?
yea i used to watch that all the time! lol. Minneeee isssss prince of ballaire.
07/14/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by sunkissedJess
I loved 90s TV. I had so many favorites growing up. I couldn't choose just one.
yea, now its a whole other century
07/14/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by Zombirella
I love Roseanne but didn't watch as a kid. I started watching it in High School.
damn lol
07/14/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by SkylarrStarr
The Jeffersons and 227. I'm not black, but apparently I was a child...I wanted to be George Jefferson for halloween in kindergarden. Still love both shows, but am unfortunatly too tall to be GJ for halloween...
hmm 227 ? o.o
07/14/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by Noelle
I liked Unsolved Mystries, Fantasy Island and The Love Boat.
LOL
07/14/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by shySEXXaddict
oo when I was very little it was little house on the prairie as I got older it was whos the boss
omg, little house on the prairie was so famous back then
07/14/2012
Kitten has left the site Kitten has left the site
The Angry Beavers, Rugrats, and The Crypt Keeper
07/14/2012
luisss luisss
Quote:
Originally posted by jjesssica
What was your favorite tv show when you were growing up?
recess
07/14/2012
Rey Rey
Quote:
Originally posted by Noelle
I liked Unsolved Mystries, Fantasy Island and The Love Boat.
Unsolved Mysteries scared the crap outta me but i still watched.

Roseanne was a fave
07/14/2012
LilLostLenore LilLostLenore
Quote:
Originally posted by jjesssica
What was your favorite tv show when you were growing up?
sam and max freelance police.
07/14/2012
luisss luisss
Quote:
Originally posted by jjesssica
What was your favorite tv show when you were growing up?
whats urs?
07/15/2012
Boyqueen Boyqueen
Xena: Warrior Princess
07/16/2012
Total posts: 22
Unique posters: 13