What will you spend your tax return on?

BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
It's tax time, what are your plans for your return money?
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
14
5
7
2
4
Total votes: 32 (23 voters)
Poll is open
02/06/2014
  • Spring Fever: Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Save 40% on massager and attachment kit
  • Save 50% on Waterproof Toys
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Save 20% on Fifty Shades of Grey kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
bighose bighose
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackOrchid
It's tax time, what are your plans for your return money?
Being off work for back surgery in 2012 the bills do add up fast ..have no income at all so IF i get money back ill be surprised.
02/06/2014
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
Quote:
Originally posted by bighose
Being off work for back surgery in 2012 the bills do add up fast ..have no income at all so IF i get money back ill be surprised.
aww, hope ur doing better.
02/06/2014
SaucyxGirl SaucyxGirl
We plan on buying a house this year so I socking the money away for now to help with the down and also to buy necessities for the house.
02/06/2014
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
Quote:
Originally posted by SaucyxGirl
We plan on buying a house this year so I socking the money away for now to help with the down and also to buy necessities for the house.
congratulations!
02/06/2014
bighose bighose
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackOrchid
aww, hope ur doing better.
I just had a shot in back on Monday and have to wait 10-14 days to see if it works.. so far still having pain and numbness in leg ..and back pain...
So im thinking surgery will be needed again ..
02/06/2014
imperialyellowdragon imperialyellowdragon
Quote:
Originally posted by SaucyxGirl
We plan on buying a house this year so I socking the money away for now to help with the down and also to buy necessities for the house.
great for you.
02/06/2014
edeneve edeneve
no $$$ coming back to me.
02/06/2014
SweetSaffron SweetSaffron
Bills, then a few splurges, and the rest to savings.
02/07/2014
raggedyanndy raggedyanndy
Putting a little bit to my credit card debt, a little bit to student loans, and a little bit to something fun
02/07/2014
Ansley Ansley
As a former independent contractor for EF, I owe the IRS.
02/07/2014
Eversolewd Eversolewd
I'm saving up for a vacation I'm going on this summer. First one I've been on in 12 years!
02/07/2014
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackOrchid
It's tax time, what are your plans for your return money?
Getting my car relicensed since I moved to a different state (far overdue to get this done!), hopefully pay off a medical bill, and then hopefully take a chunk out of my credit card bill as well.
02/07/2014
Sincerely yours, N Sincerely yours, N
Saving it for my incredibly expensive upcoming Masters' degree. : )
02/07/2014
RonLee RonLee
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
As a former independent contractor for EF, I owe the IRS.
Ouch, I certainly hope that your tax liability is very low.
02/07/2014
Taylor Taylor
Quote:
Originally posted by Eversolewd
I'm saving up for a vacation I'm going on this summer. First one I've been on in 12 years!
Oh how fun! where are you going?
02/07/2014
Taylor Taylor
I won't get very much back I don't think, but I will use whatever I get to pay off my credit card. I had a lot of unexpected expenses lately so I had to put a bunch of money on my credit card
02/07/2014
wicked48 wicked48
Initially it will go to savings so that I have it for emergencies later.
02/08/2014
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by RonLee
Ouch, I certainly hope that your tax liability is very low.
Standard, around 25%.
02/12/2014
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Looks like my state tax return is going to take longer. There was a glitch in the software and the state kept rejecting mine! My dad did it through his company, so he's hoping to have it fixed very soon.
02/14/2014
RomanticGoth RomanticGoth
I'll be setting it aside to put towards getting Invisalign braces this summer! I can't wait. I'm so excited!
04/08/2014
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by RomanticGoth
I'll be setting it aside to put towards getting Invisalign braces this summer! I can't wait. I'm so excited!
Nice! That would be super exciting!!
04/09/2014
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Maybe the Drei.
04/11/2014
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
Quote:
Originally posted by Oriental husband and wife
Maybe the Drei.
Go for it!
04/11/2014
Total posts: 24
Unique posters: 16