Write a story with the new smileys!

Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Pretty self explanatory.



Mr. X had just woken up. He always gets angry whenever he hears his alarm go off. He realized that he forgot to set his clock back last night and was an hour late for work!
09/14/2011
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • Better Price Sale - Save 20%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
wetone123 wetone123
I know this is off topic kind of...but I can't see the new smileys. I guess it's a computer update or something I need? Got any suggestions?
09/14/2011
Melissa Smith Melissa Smith
Quote:
Originally posted by Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Pretty self explanatory.



Mr. X had just woken up. He always gets angry whenever he hears his alarm go off. He realized that he forgot to set his clock back last night and was an hour late for work!
This is cute..lemme think..
09/14/2011
Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Quote:
Originally posted by wetone123
I know this is off topic kind of...but I can't see the new smileys. I guess it's a computer update or something I need? Got any suggestions?
What browser are you using? I have no idea what it could be! I know someone mentioned that they use an ad-blocker so they don't have to see them.
09/14/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
sick of poking his little brother with a stick all day, mr smiley decided to go catch a flick.

he got a huge bag of popcorn because, well, he deserved it. mrs. doubtfire was playing and GAWD how funny it was! he laughed and laughed. and laughed some more. soon his little sides started hurting. then his belly started to grumble.

he ran to the bathroom just in time to get all kinds of sick.

upon exiting the bathroom he ran into this total jerkoff he knew from school, who kept making fun of how stinky he was.

mr. smiley decided to teach that jerkoff a lesson.












the end.
09/15/2011
GravyCakes GravyCakes
09/15/2011
Errant Venture Errant Venture
Mr Subbie liked being told off , so much so that he would often do bad things just to be told off . He liked to be figged , he liked to perform Dom worship , he liked knife play and he liked being told what to do .

But one day he had enough. He didn't think he could carry on like this . But then he met someone , someone who made him very happy . They played dress up , and played with toys , and sometimes watched Grey's Anatomy .

And one day, it was Mr Subbie's birthday , and for his birthday, his lover brought over several friends and, together, they had one big orgie .
09/15/2011
wetone123 wetone123
Quote:
Originally posted by Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
What browser are you using? I have no idea what it could be! I know someone mentioned that they use an ad-blocker so they don't have to see them.
Ohhh...I do have an ad blocker. Maybe thats it. Thanks!
09/15/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Errant Venture
Mr Subbie liked being told off , so much so that he would often do bad things just to be told off . He liked to be figged , he liked to perform Dom worship , he liked knife play and he liked being told what to do .

But one day he had ... More
do love.
09/15/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
sick of poking his little brother with a stick all day, mr smiley decided to go catch a flick.

he got a huge bag of popcorn because, well, he deserved it. mrs. doubtfire was playing and GAWD how funny it was! he laughed and laughed. and ... More
LMFAOOOOO !!!!!!! omg
09/17/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by Errant Venture
Mr Subbie liked being told off , so much so that he would often do bad things just to be told off . He liked to be figged , he liked to perform Dom worship , he liked knife play and he liked being told what to do .

But one day he had ... More
WTF lol
09/17/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
At ShabalabaDingdong College, it's ABC(anything but clothes) Friday! That meansssss ! Everyone who wear regular clothes are !
Jody being her normal crazy self walks into the party with pasties on her nipples && a short Hawaiian grass skirt! && of course EVERYONE goes

....Everyone goes back to

Brad walks in with a SOCK on his erected dick! Everyone gets&&

The dean heard about all this && ABC Fridays were cancelled! && Everyone is now

Everyone is by Jody&Brad ....




-_- my story sucksss! LMFAO *The End*
09/17/2011
WierdAl WierdAl
Quote:
Originally posted by Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Pretty self explanatory.



Mr. X had just woken up. He always gets angry whenever he hears his alarm go off. He realized that he forgot to set his clock back last night and was an hour late for work!
When we I really feel like I'm . Then you tell me it's your
and we . While my brain is cause your with that dam stick again.
09/18/2011
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 8