You guys are fun!

Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate you. You make me laugh, think, and give me ideas on new ways to use and abuse myself! I could not ask for more
11/08/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate you. You make me laugh, think, and give me ideas on new ways to use and abuse myself! I could not ask for more
I am glad you are happy here
11/08/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
I am glad you are happy here
How could I not be? Besides when I hang out with people the rest of the time they give me weird looks because I always end up relating things to sex. I cannot help it if I have a mind in the gutter.
11/08/2010
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Wonderful that you feel comfortable here. We're glad to have you. ^_^
11/08/2010
lamira lamira
Me too!! I love this website!! It's very entertaining, educational, and unique!!
11/08/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
I'd like to echo all the above sentiments and state that I'm beyond thrilled you're so happy here, and I'm damn glad to be able to help, even if it's only a little bit
11/08/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Awesomesauce, that's what I have come to call this fine community and those in it.
11/08/2010
Dame Demi Dame Demi
You were a great discovery for me tonight, and I think we're on the same wavelength regarding many issues.

I have mixed feelings about being considered "fun," unless it's qualified with terms like "evil," "embarassing," "irreverent," "offensive," "frightening," or "incomprehensible." But thanks.
11/08/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Dame Demi
You were a great discovery for me tonight, and I think we're on the same wavelength regarding many issues.

I have mixed feelings about being considered "fun," unless it's qualified with terms like "evil," ... More
I think awkward applies as well. And when I say fun I mean.. well essentially I would have to reiterate everything you just iterated.


And Dwtim..... Awesomesauce is a perfect choice.
11/08/2010
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
How could I not be? Besides when I hang out with people the rest of the time they give me weird looks because I always end up relating things to sex. I cannot help it if I have a mind in the gutter.
I am the same. It is in the gutter WAY more than out.

I am glad you're happy here.. I am also. I love this place.
11/08/2010
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
SO what's wrong withthe gutter? All the best people's minds are here!
11/09/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
All hail gutter minds. Or something to that effect.
11/09/2010
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 9