Hello! I am new to EF.

FindingJames FindingJames
Hi. I'm new, and I'm still finding new things about this site. So far so good.
07/12/2012
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ansley Ansley
Hello! Welcome to Eden! If you need help finding anything, don't hesitate to ask!
07/12/2012
authorzero authorzero
Welcome.
07/12/2012
melissa1973 melissa1973
Hiya, welcome to the group, I know that you'll enjoy it here.
07/12/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Hello and welcome! Give a holler if you need anything.
07/12/2012
js250 js250
Welcome to the community!! We love meeting our new members and if you need anything or have questions--feel free to message any of us!! We are proud of the site and love showing others how to enjoy it as well.
07/12/2012
SexyStuff SexyStuff
Welcome!
07/12/2012
FindingJames FindingJames
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hello! Welcome to Eden! If you need help finding anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Thanks!
07/13/2012
FindingJames FindingJames
Quote:
Originally posted by authorzero
Welcome.
Thanks!
07/13/2012
FindingJames FindingJames
Quote:
Originally posted by melissa1973
Hiya, welcome to the group, I know that you'll enjoy it here.
Thanks!
07/13/2012
FindingJames FindingJames
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Hello and welcome! Give a holler if you need anything.
Thanks!
07/13/2012
FindingJames FindingJames
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
Welcome to the community!! We love meeting our new members and if you need anything or have questions--feel free to message any of us!! We are proud of the site and love showing others how to enjoy it as well.
Thanks!
07/13/2012
FindingJames FindingJames
Quote:
Originally posted by SexyStuff
Welcome!
Thanks!
07/13/2012
Love Obsessed Love Obsessed
Welcome!
07/13/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
Welcome FindingJames! It's great to have you here!
07/13/2012
travelnurse travelnurse
Welcome, enjoy yourself
07/13/2012
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 10