Colin Farrell

  • 4 Free Gifts with Orders $59+
    $45 in Value

Colin Farrell

Ash1141 Ash1141
He was in a short porn that I recently saw on PornHub. Anyone else see it? He's so hot and surprisingly more hung then I thought he would have been for some reason.
09/18/2011
  • Save 20% on Luxury
  • Spring Clearance: Save 80% on select items
  • Save 65% on Massager and 3 Attachments Kit
  • Save 45% On Jolly Rider Harness and Dildo Kit
  • Fantastic Sale! Save 50% on select items
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Yaoi Pervette (deleted) Yaoi Pervette (deleted)
Quote:
Originally posted by Ash1141
He was in a short porn that I recently saw on PornHub. Anyone else see it? He's so hot and surprisingly more hung then I thought he would have been for some reason.
Seriously? Now, I have to go find it!

Edited to add: Okay, I watched it. He looks pretty good. I imagined him to be more groomed in the pubic area though.
09/18/2011
Ghost Ghost
Quote:
Originally posted by Yaoi Pervette (deleted)
Seriously? Now, I have to go find it!

Edited to add: Okay, I watched it. He looks pretty good. I imagined him to be more groomed in the pubic area though.
lmao. This is something I never find myself thinking about.
09/18/2011
Yaoi Pervette (deleted) Yaoi Pervette (deleted)
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghost
lmao. This is something I never find myself thinking about.
I don't normally think about it either, but it seems like trends in grooming and appearance take hold in Hollywood first. It's natural to think a Hollywood actor who attracts lots of women would be into "manscaping". I don't care how much hair he has. I'd still do him.
09/18/2011
Total posts: 4
Unique posters: 3