Doc Johnson releases Bondage Vagina

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Doc Johnson releases Bondage Vagina

Gary Gary
I was just reading about Doc Johnsons new Bondage Vagina. It sounds pretty interesting, but I couldn't find any pictures.
04/15/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gardenvy Gardenvy
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I was just reading about Doc Johnsons new Bondage Vagina. It sounds pretty interesting, but I couldn't find any pictures.
Heres some pics Gary! I got an update on Myspace the other day.
Bondage Vagina
04/15/2010
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
...Wow.
04/15/2010
Gardenvy Gardenvy
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cinnamon
...Wow.
My guy said the pelvis looks a little exaggerated, and I responded with, "Whaaat.. that's the feature that stands out to you?!"
04/15/2010
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Gardenvy
Heres some pics Gary! I got an update on Myspace the other day.
Bondage Vagina
Thanks for posting the pic link! It is not quite what I was expecting, but interesting!
04/15/2010
Gardenvy Gardenvy
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Thanks for posting the pic link! It is not quite what I was expecting, but interesting!
No prob, I'm always bothering you with dumb question's that could be answered with more of my own research. So I owed you that at least
04/15/2010
Sir Sir
That's interesting. I wish that they would have made the rope a black color, though. Or even a red.
04/15/2010
JustYourAverageGuy JustYourAverageGuy
Call me ignorant for asking this, but in real life, how would one get a labia puffed up like on the toy? What would be the benefit to having such puffyness for a man? and for the woman?

The toy does look interesting. Hopefully we will see it here on EFs soon!
04/15/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Those hip bones remind me of the Wife during the Trial scene of The Wall.
04/15/2010
Sammi Sammi
That's not quite what I was expecting either
04/15/2010
Luscious Lily Luscious Lily
That looks... interesting.

To those freaked out by the hip bones - if you look closely, I'm pretty sure they're actually supposed to be the inner surface of the thighs, as if a woman is lying on her back with her legs open in the air. Still, it looks odd like that.
04/15/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Luscious Lily
That looks... interesting.

To those freaked out by the hip bones - if you look closely, I'm pretty sure they're actually supposed to be the inner surface of the thighs, as if a woman is lying on her back with her legs open in the air. ...
You're right, they're not hip bones. It's supposed to be that the legs are raised.
04/15/2010
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 8