First time with this one...

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

First time with this one...

missmandy27 missmandy27
So, I recently reconnected with an old friend from college. We flirted back in the day and skirted around the subject of stuff happenning between us. But because the organization we were in was famous for bad public break ups, we decided not to pursue it any further. Now that we're completely out of that environment, we're free to explore whatever it is we have. I'm just not sure if I should. Every relationship that I have pursued has left me in tears and wondering why I even bother. I'm really having fun with him and I like him. I just don't want the sex to be a pre-cursor to a label, because once that label is slapped on it never seems to work out for me. Is it a smart idea to have sex with him, or should I wait to see what it is exactly he wants from me? Any imput would be greatly appreciated
01/29/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Envy Envy
I think if you're in doubt, wait. I'm just a cautious person and feel that if something doesn't seem right, I'd rather wait than regret it later. You'll just *know* when the time is right.
01/29/2010
missmandy27 missmandy27
Quote:
Originally posted by Envy
I think if you're in doubt, wait. I'm just a cautious person and feel that if something doesn't seem right, I'd rather wait than regret it later. You'll just *know* when the time is right.
Thanks. And actually, I did end up having sex with him, twice. But the situation is good. We're going to see each other on a regular basis. I'm not going to worry about labels or anything of the sort. We're having fun and in time we shall see where this will go or won't go. And I've never regretted anything I've done. Sure, some things may have not been a good idea, but I've learned from them. What's life without learning? Anyhoot, if this doesn't result in something serious I'll be fine. At least the sex is fabulous
02/05/2010
J's Alley J's Alley
Quote:
Originally posted by missmandy27
Thanks. And actually, I did end up having sex with him, twice. But the situation is good. We're going to see each other on a regular basis. I'm not going to worry about labels or anything of the sort. We're having fun and in time we shall ...
Just smile and have fun, and if you end up crying chalk it up to another learning experience. I hope it all works out for you
02/05/2010
missmandy27 missmandy27
Update for y'all...
We're officially a couple now. It's going great. We haven't had a disagreement yet, which our friends are very surprised at. lol I'm seeing a different side to him than I had seen before. Now that he's sober, he has really grown up and even has an endearing side. He's even accepted the crazy family situations I have going on right now. He's been a sound mind through it all, which i really didn't expect, but am very greatful for. Here's to hoping for the best!
03/28/2010
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Quote:
Originally posted by missmandy27
Update for y'all...
We're officially a couple now. It's going great. We haven't had a disagreement yet, which our friends are very surprised at. lol I'm seeing a different side to him than I had seen before. Now that ...
That's great! Best of luck to you two
03/28/2010
Sammi Sammi
Quote:
Originally posted by missmandy27
Update for y'all...
We're officially a couple now. It's going great. We haven't had a disagreement yet, which our friends are very surprised at. lol I'm seeing a different side to him than I had seen before. Now that ...
Good luck! I hope everything works out well
03/28/2010
Sera Sera
Quote:
Originally posted by Envy
I think if you're in doubt, wait. I'm just a cautious person and feel that if something doesn't seem right, I'd rather wait than regret it later. You'll just *know* when the time is right.
I completely agree with this.
08/12/2010
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 6