School girl costume

Lacey Fennec Lacey Fennec
I'm getting ready to build onto a certain school girl fantasy of mine. I'm thinking of purchasing the Night School costume. That being said, I am curious if anyone has any ideas to enhance this costume. It can be either a cute enhancement, sexy enhancement, realistic idea. Any feedback is appreciated. An alternative costume is the Seductive School girl, but I haven't decided if I like that costume.
03/13/2013
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Lacey Fennec Lacey Fennec
Quote:
Originally posted by Lacey Fennec
I'm getting ready to build onto a certain school girl fantasy of mine. I'm thinking of purchasing the Night School costume. That being said, I am curious if anyone has any ideas to enhance this costume. It can be either a cute enhancement, ... More
Any ideas at all may help.
03/13/2013
Eugler Eugler
You need nerd glasses of course.
I totally love them.
03/14/2013
mpfm mpfm
I'm not sure what you have in mind. I add an orange turtle neck, orange socks, and nerd glasses to my red school girl skirt to create Velma from Scooby Doo.
03/14/2013
SaucyxGirl SaucyxGirl
Hmm I would agree on the glasses,knee high socks and maybe a cute charm bracelet and depending on how far you are roll playing I would say a back pack or shoulder bag.
03/14/2013
Lacey Fennec Lacey Fennec
While I'm unsure on glasses, I'd be willing to try them. I really like the idea of a cute charm bracelet. The roleplay will be taken as far as the imagination allows. Knee high socks and maybe four inch pumps? I'm thinking of getting a black, silver, or white petticoat and panties to go under the skirt. Maybe a panty/bra set, not sure yet. Keep the ideas coming.
03/14/2013
SaucyxGirl SaucyxGirl
Quote:
Originally posted by Lacey Fennec
While I'm unsure on glasses, I'd be willing to try them. I really like the idea of a cute charm bracelet. The roleplay will be taken as far as the imagination allows. Knee high socks and maybe four inch pumps? I'm thinking of getting a ... More
I would go with either saddle shoes or Mary Janes myself But then again I can't stand wearing heels.
03/15/2013
Lacey Fennec Lacey Fennec
Quote:
Originally posted by SaucyxGirl
I would go with either saddle shoes or Mary Janes myself But then again I can't stand wearing heels.
Heels can be frustrating, I've never owned a pai of mary janes so that is tempting. Even though they are frustrating I do enjoy how heels help show off my figure. Make up is another thing, and I'm still sort of new at picking out colours.
03/15/2013
libbyv libbyv
how'd it turn out?
04/05/2013
Lacey Fennec Lacey Fennec
Quote:
Originally posted by libbyv
how'd it turn out?
I haven't been able to purchase the Night School since it has been out of stock on here. I'm still shopping around, and trying to find anything that may go with this uniform. So far I think I have a basic idea of what I want, I'm planning a light goth look, with dark make-up, maybe something black or red to go underneath the uniform.
04/05/2013
PassionCpl PassionCpl
Unless it's particularly the Night School outfit you're looking at, we've had far more success over the years just putting our own schoolgirl outfits together. Little kilts or pleated skirts can often be picked up at Goodwill or eBay, white blouse, school tie (or one of hubby's ties) and a pair of stockings and there you go
04/05/2013
Lacey Fennec Lacey Fennec
Quote:
Originally posted by PassionCpl
Unless it's particularly the Night School outfit you're looking at, we've had far more success over the years just putting our own schoolgirl outfits together. Little kilts or pleated skirts can often be picked up at Goodwill or eBay, ... More
The Night School outfit is by far one of the cutest (in my opinion) costumes I've seen for school girl costumes. The cutest and still remains non-trashy. I've definitely considered putting together a custom outfit! I'm just so shy when it comes to buying clothes in a regular store. But I never thought about buying from eBay, I'll definitely take a look around there, thank you!
04/05/2013
BornInApril BornInApril
I always like putting my hair in pigtails when I wear my school girl outfit lol.
04/11/2013
guard083 guard083
I think you should do white stockings, glasses, and pigtails to really make the look of a schoolgirl happen. That to me fits the perfect description of the schoolgirl fantasy.
Aug 8, 12:01 am
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 8