What is your #1 sexual fantasy?

College Curiosity College Curiosity
Interested to see what the people of EF are into. If, "Other", please elaborate.
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
wrecklesswords , BlackOrchid , magicxxx69 , Lipstickladyin kc , wicked48 , ejrbrndps , Eversolewd , Kipperanne , pixelationnation , j765432 , ud328 , Wet , uneunsae , KinkyCouple , SexScienceAndFood , EastCoast36
16
wrecklesswords , PadoruLover , Isola , Oriental husband and wife , Husband and Wife , CoffeeCup , Taylor , jakjak , Eversolewd , raggedyanndy , konicaguy , pixelationnation , RTC , j765432 , icyqueen , RebelSentry , LoveReImagined , Akira , SexScienceAndFood , envyoddball , ijako9 , apple4me
22
wrecklesswords , PadoruLover , Isola , L&P3040 , epiphanyjayne , gehuwd , Rifflynnane , pixelationnation , icyqueen , Wet , RebelSentry , virgomama616 , apple4me
13
PadoruLover , pixelationnation , j765432 , icyqueen , RebelSentry , SexScienceAndFood , apple4me
7
College Curiosity , Oriental husband and wife , bighose , Eversolewd , pixelationnation , uneunsae
6
Edeneve , BlackOrchid , smalltalkingbit , mfmtrios , gehuwd , 19WolfMan51 , SaucyxGirl , Traveller , ud328 , icyqueen , andykh , Happy Kupple , U3H , SexScienceAndFood , QueerFemmeinist , Bignuf , Quezovercoatl
17
Total votes: 81 (52 voters)
Poll is open
Jan 4, 2:12 am
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
It was honestly a little hard to pick from that list as the ideas of most of those turn me on. However, I dunno if they're fantasies I would actually like to see play out one day, or if they are ones that I wouldn't mind just keeping in the spank bank.
Jan 4, 10:37 am
Edeneve Edeneve
right now, just having a lot of sex w/ 'him'. my other fantasies dim compared to this fantasy.
Jan 4, 12:45 pm
College Curiosity College Curiosity
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
It was honestly a little hard to pick from that list as the ideas of most of those turn me on. However, I dunno if they're fantasies I would actually like to see play out one day, or if they are ones that I wouldn't mind just keeping in the ... More
I know what you mean! Sometimes I worry I shouldn't chase some of those impulses that come from the deeper part of my sexual side. Don't know if I wanna find out how deep that rabbit hole goes.
Jan 5, 4:16 am
dv8 dv8
Those sound like realistic kinks, not imaginary fantasies.
Jan 5, 6:48 am
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by College Curiosity
I know what you mean! Sometimes I worry I shouldn't chase some of those impulses that come from the deeper part of my sexual side. Don't know if I wanna find out how deep that rabbit hole goes.
Exactly! I mean, it could be fun, but at the same time... you know, if I let it happen will I have enough in my spank bank for later?
Jan 5, 3:18 pm
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Is anyone going to tell their actual fantasies ? I will if others will. I have one for her and myself.
Jan 5, 4:44 pm
Ansley Ansley
None of the above. :/
Jan 6, 12:27 pm
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
Right now my main fantasy would be to peg my bf for the first time.
Jan 6, 1:03 pm
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackOrchid
Right now my main fantasy would be to peg my bf for the first time.
That's always a fun night. Is he hesitant at all?
Jan 6, 1:21 pm
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
That's always a fun night. Is he hesitant at all?
Actually the great thing is... I don't think he is! He lets me put toys in there already and I've told him that it's something I want to do and he didn't oppose. So now it comes down to actually getting the uhh...supplies and getting down to business.
Jan 6, 1:50 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by Oriental husband and wife
Is anyone going to tell their actual fantasies ? I will if others will. I have one for her and myself.
One of mine is to have sex on a balcony! Maybe not one with a non-privacy fence or whatnot around it, but open enough where someone above could see or at least hear us.
Jan 7, 6:33 pm
dv8 dv8
I'd have dozens of celebrity beta slaves at my beck and call.
Jan 8, 4:07 am
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackOrchid
Actually the great thing is... I don't think he is! He lets me put toys in there already and I've told him that it's something I want to do and he didn't oppose. So now it comes down to actually getting the uhh...supplies and getting ... More
Get it girl!!!
Jan 8, 11:05 am
Husband and Wife Husband and Wife
Right now I would say ours is dom/ sub. With me pegging hubby. I need to feel more comfortable being more Dom. My hubby can be very sub, also he wants to get into water sports but not if I can. Anyone have any advice on that for me
Jan 9, 8:31 am
redheadedbombshell69 redheadedbombshell69
I like the idea of having sex on the couch being in a shirt and panties but when i told my BF about it he just said " So if u were wearing ur thong and shirt would we slide ur thong to the side or.... "

link

maybe this would be better to wear in my fantasy
Jan 22, 12:11 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by redheadedbombshell69
I like the idea of having sex on the couch being in a shirt and panties but when i told my BF about it he just said " So if u were wearing ur thong and shirt would we slide ur thong to the side or.... "

link

maybe this would ... More
Damn, that's sexy!
Jan 22, 1:49 pm
wicked48 wicked48
MFM threesome!
Jan 22, 7:19 pm
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
One of mine is to have sex on a balcony! Maybe not one with a non-privacy fence or whatnot around it, but open enough where someone above could see or at least hear us.
One is while we are engaging in doggie. I allow a well endowed fellow, waiting in the closet to take my place. She can't see but will realize it's not me after a short while. She continues to buck him ferociously anyway. Then it's my turn after he's done.

Remember, I said this was a fantasies !

Please anyone don't flag me for abuse of smileys !
Jan 24, 2:34 pm
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
One of mine is to have sex on a balcony! Maybe not one with a non-privacy fence or whatnot around it, but open enough where someone above could see or at least hear us.
There's one of them.
If you put another of yours, I'll tell you the second. However you need to be more detailed,if I'm to spill more beans.
btw, I once lived in an apt with balconies. The apt next door had 2 couples living together. I could hear them every weekend. One time they sounded like they were having an orgy. In the morning one of the women stuck her head over the fence to see if I was home.
Jan 24, 2:42 pm
dv8 dv8
I'd like to fist two women while having sex with a third.
Jan 24, 8:34 pm
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackOrchid
Actually the great thing is... I don't think he is! He lets me put toys in there already and I've told him that it's something I want to do and he didn't oppose. So now it comes down to actually getting the uhh...supplies and getting ... More
Shop for them together. It's a hoot.
Jan 24, 9:20 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by Oriental husband and wife
There's one of them.
If you put another of yours, I'll tell you the second. However you need to be more detailed,if I'm to spill more beans.
btw, I once lived in an apt with balconies. The apt next door had 2 couples living ... More
oooh I like that one!!

I think another of mine would be to watch my lover have sex with another man or woman. I mean, that could possibly happen, but at the same time... it's one of those fantasies that could or could not happen and I'd be fine.

As for one that is just strictly a fantasy. I really think that visiting one of those adult theaters where couples and strangers have sex while watching the porn would be fantastic! But, I know if I ever went to one, I might be too weirded out by the other people!
Jan 25, 1:27 pm
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
oooh I like that one!!

I think another of mine would be to watch my lover have sex with another man or woman. I mean, that could possibly happen, but at the same time... it's one of those fantasies that could or could not happen and ... More
Ooohh, yours needs to be more juicy to get me to spill more beans. Our second is on domination/submission.
Jan 25, 3:32 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by Oriental husband and wife
Ooohh, yours needs to be more juicy to get me to spill more beans. Our second is on domination/submission.
Ooooh. Well damn... I can't think of any juicier ones that I want right now. I guess I need to look deep, huh?
Jan 26, 11:13 am
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
Ooooh. Well damn... I can't think of any juicier ones that I want right now. I guess I need to look deep, huh?
I do my best thinking while sleeping and dreaming.
Jan 26, 12:08 pm
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Quote:
Originally posted by Husband and Wife
Right now I would say ours is dom/ sub. With me pegging hubby. I need to feel more comfortable being more Dom. My hubby can be very sub, also he wants to get into water sports but not if I can. Anyone have any advice on that for me
I've long had a dom/sub fantasy also. There's multiple women involved and just me. I've had this back when I was just a teenager.
Jan 26, 12:13 pm
19WolfMan51 19WolfMan51
2 Bi-Males & A Female Lets Party!
Jan 28, 3:42 am
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by 19WolfMan51
2 Bi-Males & A Female Lets Party!
THAT would be fun.

But that's close to a real fantasy that the fiance and I would like to play out one day, haha.
Jan 28, 11:12 am
SaucyxGirl SaucyxGirl
I picked other, but really it is all the above Adding to that list (god I'm gonna sound like a slut lol) would be DP, spit roasting (both of which I love,) watching a guy lick his own or another mans semen off my belly or thigh. hmm others would be bukake with more more than three guys, public group sex, and various role playing scenes. I swear I am innocent!
Feb 1, 1:36 pm
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 37
Unique posters: 18