- No drama.
- Do shit on your time.
- Check people out without someone getting their feelings hurt (I hate petty shit like this. Check someone out if you want to, hell I might even be checking them out too doesn't mean I'm gonna go try to screw them or something =o=)
- Games. I hate the underhanded games people like to play in relationships.
"I love you"
"why won't you say it back?"
"because we're dating and not married and i'm in relationships for fun and sex not to fall in love."
- No jealousy or cheating or lying etc etc
- Personal time.
- Freedom - I don't like being chained to people, so any future partners I have will have to be open minded both in the bedroom and in general. Sometimes I may just wanna go somewhere don't expect me to explain every part of my life to you. I'll return the favor, I'll drop a notice that I'm going to this place or that but don't text me every minute I'm gone and don't press for details if I don't offer them up.
- No sex with another person (for me at least)
- I guess it can be nice to have that "special someone" around but... idk this is more a neutral situation for me than a real con.