Single or not?

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Single or not?

sexyintexas sexyintexas
I am in a situation where I can either be in a relationship or choose to stay single. Not sure which way I want to go....hmmmmm. Thoughts? Which would you rather be and why?
03/03/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
potstickers potstickers
I'm sure posting this in the singles forum would get you a biased response...
I'd say I'd rather be in a loving relationship than be alone.
03/03/2011
Waterfall Waterfall
Quote:
Originally posted by potstickers
I'm sure posting this in the singles forum would get you a biased response...
I'd say I'd rather be in a loving relationship than be alone.
I agree I would rather be in a good relationship than be single...
03/03/2011
LavenderSkies LavenderSkies
Quote:
Originally posted by Waterfall
I agree I would rather be in a good relationship than be single...
Same.
03/06/2011
KaraSutra KaraSutra
Loving relationship where I felt supported and respected than single.
03/06/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
I'd rather be in a relationship if the person is the right one.
But I'd rather be single if the person was just 'filling the gap'.
03/06/2011
closed account closed account
it is better to be alone then be with the wrong person. how else will you be available to find the right person.
03/20/2011
Stephanie Marie Stephanie Marie
Well I am pretty sure I know the situation you are talking about. Now that I think about it babe I think you should maybe give him another chance? If its that one guy you were with? I mean he made some boo boo's but he does care about you. And he does seem to love you, thats for sure. And I know you do care about him.
If its not about him then message or text me hookeR! <3
03/20/2011
SoBlue SoBlue
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
I am in a situation where I can either be in a relationship or choose to stay single. Not sure which way I want to go....hmmmmm. Thoughts? Which would you rather be and why?
its better to have someone then be alone
04/05/2011
GravyCakes GravyCakes
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
I am in a situation where I can either be in a relationship or choose to stay single. Not sure which way I want to go....hmmmmm. Thoughts? Which would you rather be and why?
i'd rather be in a relationship b/c i love being in them. but for you, it really just depends on how long you've known this person & whether you think you're ready for a commitment.
05/09/2011
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 10