Hello!

Program Manager Program Manager
Reviewers, new and old- this is a new area of the forum for the purpose of keeping you updated about changes to the review process, program, etc. It's also a good place for you to ask me questions, talk about exciting reviews, and so on. We'll still be sending out emails and also encouraging contributors to check here regularly for info. Thanks!
05/29/2008
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
TexasBrat TexasBrat
Quote:
Originally posted by Program Manager
Reviewers, new and old- this is a new area of the forum for the purpose of keeping you updated about changes to the review process, program, etc. It's also a good place for you to ask me questions, talk about exciting reviews, and so on. ... More
Hi there!! I can't wait to start reviewing some toys!! I submitted something at the beginning of May, I believe, and am wondering how much longer I will have to wait to get something (whether it's something I requested or not) to try and put a review too? Thanks!
06/07/2008
Program Manager Program Manager
Texas- Since the program was on hold for awhile, the assignment/shipping schedule is still delayed... it's in the queue, and will go out soon. In the meantime, write reviews for something you've already tried!
06/10/2008
Opal Opal
Quote:
Originally posted by Program Manager
Texas- Since the program was on hold for awhile, the assignment/shipping schedule is still delayed... it's in the queue, and will go out soon. In the meantime, write reviews for something you've already tried!
To write about something we've already tried, do we just post like any other user? Or do we need to email you our review specifically to have it count toward our ranking, etc? Thanks!
07/02/2008
LovingBookworm LovingBookworm
Quote:
Originally posted by Opal
To write about something we've already tried, do we just post like any other user? Or do we need to email you our review specifically to have it count toward our ranking, etc? Thanks!
Just post like any other user (grab it and review it) and it will count toward your ranking, etc. This goes for Basic and Advanced Reviewers.
07/14/2008
Beautiful Dreamer Beautiful Dreamer
How do I get my emails responded to? I have sent three or four over the last two months and have not got a response. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
08/05/2008
svalentine;) svalentine;)
hello there
08/13/2012
js250 js250
What a wonderful and needed addition to the site!! Thanks for keeping us in the know about the new changes and for constantly striving to make this already excellent site even better!! You guys all rock!!
01/04/2013
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 7