Can we just see the poll results...

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Can we just see the poll results...

Darling Dove Darling Dove
on our own reviews?
I mean cause, you're not supposed to vote on your own, so it'd be easier for me if I could just, when I see my own review, automatically see the results without the option to vote.
12/22/2009
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Dove
on our own reviews?
I mean cause, you're not supposed to vote on your own, so it'd be easier for me if I could just, when I see my own review, automatically see the results without the option to vote.
You can. Just press "See Results"! It's a little pink link next to the button to vote!
12/22/2009
Darling Dove Darling Dove
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
You can. Just press "See Results"! It's a little pink link next to the button to vote!
I know but I mean without pressing it.
Because the poll pops up first. But we shouldnt get the option to vote on our own stuff.
12/22/2009
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Dove
I know but I mean without pressing it.
Because the poll pops up first. But we shouldnt get the option to vote on our own stuff.
I believe that they're currently working on that, actually. That's what I was told a while ago when I asked about it.
12/22/2009
Miss Jane Miss Jane
It's funny you mention this, because whenever I click the "see results" button I'm always half-paranoid that I've accidentally voted for myself and will look like a jerk. lol.
12/22/2009
Sammi Sammi
I think that's a good idea - it would eliminate any voting for one's own reviews, either on purpose or accidentally.
12/22/2009
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Jane
It's funny you mention this, because whenever I click the "see results" button I'm always half-paranoid that I've accidentally voted for myself and will look like a jerk. lol.
LOL I've done this I think twice now. It has happened also when I think my bf is logged out or vice versa. oops!
12/29/2009
Darling Dove Darling Dove
I'm asking cause I used to just vote to get to the results page so I wouldn't have to click it every single time.
So it'd prevent that.. no matter the reason. It doesnt seem like it'd be too hard to program in, so long as we are logged in as ourselves and viewing our own reviews?
12/29/2009
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5