I am writing my review for my 2 Zini vibrators. Do you want me to include the 15 vibration patterns?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

I am writing my review for my 2 Zini vibrators. Do you want me to include the 15 vibration patterns?

js250 js250
I am actually on the fence about these two reviews, I love to add all the details I can think of to help out someone who is curious about the item and might purchase it for their own use. However, I am uncertain, (after I took the time to go over the patterns numerous times to get them right), if I should include this information, if people really base their opinion on the actual patterns or if just knowing there is 15 patterns and 5 speeds is enough information. I do not want to overwhelm people, but do want them to make an informed decision.

So, please, help advise me on what you think of adding this to the review or if you think it is TMI.
04/05/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
underHim underHim
If I was reading a review I might be curious to know the patterns. I do not usually include it myself because I have yet to figure out how to accurately describe the patterns and inensity so that it would make sense without confusing people.
04/05/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
I am actually on the fence about these two reviews, I love to add all the details I can think of to help out someone who is curious about the item and might purchase it for their own use. However, I am uncertain, (after I took the time to go over the ...
I would include them. I personally like thudding patterns but not ramping patterns, so that's a big deal to me. Also include which patterns are deeper/buzzier and intensities, I say. If they don't want to read it they can just skip it!
04/05/2012
Silverdrop Silverdrop
I think just saying 'it has 15 patterns' is enough, and maybe describing any that particularly do it for you. And if you can change the intensity/speed of the patterns, that's a big point to include. I don't find the description of patterns particularly meaningful.
04/05/2012
Ansley Ansley
When it comes to vibrators with a lot of functions, I only want to know one thing:

"Does it have a strong, constant and steady vibration that is broken by pauses and stops or changes in speeds?"
04/05/2012
Incendiaire Incendiaire
A lot of patterns tend to be quite samey, only changing subtle things such as the the length of the pause in between each surge of vibration, so I'd just give a general description of the main pattern types.
04/05/2012
js250 js250
Thank you!! I will be working on them a bit more tonight...all your advice really helps!!
04/05/2012
Nazaress Nazaress
If you decide to write out all of the vibrations, I've written a review on the Zini Zook so if you wanted to take a look at it to give you an idea of how you might describe them yourself, feel free to.
04/05/2012
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
I would mention that the 15 patterns are as described - unless I found something specific that needed to be explained. You may opt to point out which are your favorites and why.

I'm not a fan of repeating the basic product descriptions.
04/05/2012
js250 js250
Quote:
Originally posted by Nazaress
If you decide to write out all of the vibrations, I've written a review on the Zini Zook so if you wanted to take a look at it to give you an idea of how you might describe them yourself, feel free to.
Thank you very much, I will take a peek and see if I can expand on the patterns if I choose to list them. Greatly appreciated!!!
04/05/2012
Nazaress Nazaress
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
Thank you very much, I will take a peek and see if I can expand on the patterns if I choose to list them. Greatly appreciated!!!
In fact, just to make it easier on you, here they are in case you write your own:

1.) White: Escalation - Low to High (Slow)
2.) Seafoam: Escalation - Low to High (Medium)
3.) Light Blue: Escalation - Low to High (Fast)
4.) Chartreuse: Rollercoaster - G-spot to Clitoris (Medium)
5.) Red: Rollercoaster - G-spot to Clitoris (Fast)
6.) Gold: Rollercoaster - G-spot to Clitoris (Slow with Pause)
7.) Green: Escalation - G-spot (Slow) and Two End Pulses to Clitoris (Fast)
8.) Orange: Escalation - Low to High (Slow with Pause)
9.) Light Green: Escalation - Low to High (Medium) and Two End Pulses to Clitoris (Fast)
10.) Magenta: Pulsing - Fast
11.) Salmon: Pulsing - Fast with Pause
12.) Blue: Pulsing - Medium
13.) Fuchsia: Pulsing - Fast with End Buzz
14.) Spring Green: Pulsing - Medium with End Buzz
15.) Peach: Buzz - Fast and Constant
04/05/2012
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Silverdrop
I think just saying 'it has 15 patterns' is enough, and maybe describing any that particularly do it for you. And if you can change the intensity/speed of the patterns, that's a big point to include. I don't find the description of ...
I completely agree.

I always get thrown off in the middle of reading a review when they're like

1. ordinal
2. list
3. of
4. the
5. patterns

because to me an ordinal list automatically grabs my attention and is like THIS IS THE CORE OF THE REVIEW. Including it isn't necessarily a bad thing, but just a quick paragraph outlining your favorite one or two should be totally fine for most readers. Or like Ryuson said you could describe whether some are thumping, some are ramping, or all are one of a kind or something.
04/05/2012
js250 js250
Quote:
Originally posted by Nazaress
In fact, just to make it easier on you, here they are in case you write your own:

1.) White: Escalation - Low to High (Slow)
2.) Seafoam: Escalation - Low to High (Medium)
3.) Light Blue: Escalation - Low to High (Fast)
4.) ...
WOW!! You are absolutely amazing!!! Thank you so much--I am going to include it and give you the kudos for your help. Thank you very, very much!!!
04/05/2012
wildorchid wildorchid
If you have the space for it, go for it, people can always skip it.
04/05/2012
Nazaress Nazaress
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
WOW!! You are absolutely amazing!!! Thank you so much--I am going to include it and give you the kudos for your help. Thank you very, very much!!!
No problem! I spent a good while playing with the different functions and trying to describe them best, same as the colors since there's so many. I hope your review turns out great, which I'm sure it will!
04/06/2012
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 10