DVD Mentor Needed

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

DVD Mentor Needed

staceejaxxx staceejaxxx
I am in need of a mentor for my two DVD reviews for the Porn Club. Any recommendations would be great. I would like to have these reviews done before discussion on Jan. 12th. Thank you in advance.
12/30/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kindred Kindred
Viktor does a lot of porn reviews, does an excellent job, and is a mentor to boot. I would suggest contacting him if you are interested. Viktor Vysheslav Malkin

And I totally understand. My first porn review was probably the hardest review for me to write.
12/30/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Yeah, Viktor does AWESOME DVD reviews.
12/30/2010
SexyySarah SexyySarah
DVD porn reviews are difficult, I had issues with them this last time, but if you want to check mine out and if you need help, feel free to request me!
12/30/2010
staceejaxxx staceejaxxx
Thanks everyone!! Very much appreciated!!
12/30/2010
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Thanks Kindred and JR!I am honored that two reviewers of your calibaurs would say such good things bout my DVD reviews!

I sent staceejaxxx my DVD review format , and if she ould like to use me as a Metor I'd be glad.

If anyone else would like me to help them out just send me a message.
12/30/2010
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Yeah, Viktor does AWESOME DVD reviews.
Viktor is kickass!
12/30/2010
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by staceejaxxx
I am in need of a mentor for my two DVD reviews for the Porn Club. Any recommendations would be great. I would like to have these reviews done before discussion on Jan. 12th. Thank you in advance.
DVD's were super hard for me, still are, but Viktor helped me push through it and made it as painless as possible.
12/30/2010
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
Viktor is kickass!
Thank you for your kind comments
12/30/2010
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
DVD's were super hard for me, still are, but Viktor helped me push through it and made it as painless as possible.
I still think you would make a mighty fine DVD reviewer!
12/30/2010
Misfit Momma Misfit Momma
Quote:
Originally posted by Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Thanks Kindred and JR!I am honored that two reviewers of your calibaurs would say such good things bout my DVD reviews!

I sent staceejaxxx my DVD review format , and if she ould like to use me as a Metor I'd be glad.

If anyone else ...
Would love some help with mine too, will send you a message!
12/30/2010
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Viktor does a lot of porn reviews, does an excellent job, and is a mentor to boot. I would suggest contacting him if you are interested. Viktor Vysheslav Malkin

And I totally understand. My first porn review was probably the hardest review for ...
OMG yes if you want to pick a brain for DVD reviews start with Victor! His reviews are AMAZING but the DVD reviews make you feel like you know everything you want to before you buy the DVD!
12/31/2010
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
I still think you would make a mighty fine DVD reviewer!
Lol, thanks. One day maybe.
12/31/2010
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 8