#Guidelines - Trial Period Members - Mandatory Actions for Upgrade

PrairiePrincess PrairiePrincess
Hi everyone! I recently joined in September and am so glad I found this thread! I have written several reviews so far, set up a profile, and I have verified my email. Also, I have participated in several polls and commented several places- but I take it that only actually posting activates the discussion service? I know it was said earlier in the thread that this is no longer a requirement, but it is still listed in the points schedule on my page. I contacted support about my points (they weren't accumulating) and they told me everything was correct for my point schedule/ranking? I do plan to apply for a mentor, but for now I am so confused! I am supper excited to join the Eden community and am ready to jump in! Any feedback would be great
11/07/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by PrairiePrincess
Hi everyone! I recently joined in September and am so glad I found this thread! I have written several reviews so far, set up a profile, and I have verified my email. Also, I have participated in several polls and commented several places- but I take ...
Welcome to Eden! Let me know if you need anything (just send me an onsite message).
11/08/2013
Strx Strx
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hey everyone,Thank you for your feedback on the thread put up on Friday (June 7th), we've modified the list of mandatory actions after hearing all of your concerns. Privacy is essential to the relationship between Eden and its community. You can ...
Good stuff
08/14/2014
Inquisitor Inquisitor
How do you know if you are still a trial member? The reason I ask is because I don't know if I completed all the necessary steps. TIA!
Jan 29, 3:46 pm
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
How do you know if you are still a trial member? The reason I ask is because I don't know if I completed all the necessary steps. TIA!
Before making your first forum post of the day, go to your Dashboard and check your point balance, then make a post and find out how many points have you earned for that single posting. You'll earn 5 points if you're a Regular member — Trial members only receive one point per posting.

Almost forgot ... the easiest way is to check your "Earning Points" pop-up since it will instantly show how many points you've earned right after you hit the "Post" button.
Jan 30, 12:25 am
Inquisitor Inquisitor
So what does it mean if I'm not receiving points for forum posts at all? How badly did I screw this up ?
Jan 30, 1:46 pm
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
So what does it mean if I'm not receiving points for forum posts at all? How badly did I screw this up ?
Sorry about that, maybe you should submit a support ticket and let the Eden administration figure out your problem.
Jan 30, 8:06 pm
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Before making your first forum post of the day, go to your Dashboard and check your point balance, then make a post and find out how many points have you earned for that single posting. You'll earn 5 points if you're a Regular member — Trial ...
Thank you. I guess I am a regular member by now....it listed 5 points.
Feb 1, 6:17 am
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by symbiasin
Thank you. I guess I am a regular member by now....it listed 5 points.
Congratulations! And you'll become an Advanced Reviewer once you graduated from Charmedtomeetyou's class ... and earn a lot more points!
Feb 1, 8:58 am
WhoMe? WhoMe?
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hey everyone,Thank you for your feedback on the thread put up on Friday (June 7th), we've modified the list of mandatory actions after hearing all of your concerns. Privacy is essential to the relationship between Eden and its community. You can ...
Edited to correct some info and change my question:

According to my points earning history, I never verified my email address, but I also can't find any link on how to verify my email address. How do I do this?

I'd really like to become a regular member!

Thank you!

(Hi,

I'm trying to figure out why my account hasn't upgraded from "trial" yet.

I created my account on March 1st, so it's not the 15 days.

I've published a public profile.

I'm pretty sure I verified my email; I can't find any links saying how to do so or that I need to do so.
)
Please help?

Thank you very much!
Mar 23, 10:39 pm
Total posts: 70
Unique posters: 50