Discontinued products

beanie beanie
It's wise to write your review in a timely fashion. I spent too much time trying to get some extra points by writing reviews because I let way too much time go by and most of the things I've tried have been discontinued. Dag nabbit
05/06/2014
  • Save 50% on Toys for Women
  • Save 40% on massager and attachment kit
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Save 20% on Fifty Shades of Grey kit!
  • Lingerie Clearance: Save 25%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by beanie
It's wise to write your review in a timely fashion. I spent too much time trying to get some extra points by writing reviews because I let way too much time go by and most of the things I've tried have been discontinued. Dag nabbit
it's still ok to write reviews for discontinued products per EF Admin.
05/06/2014
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
and because things are discontinued here on EF, doesn't mean they are everywhere.....
05/06/2014
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by charmedtomeetyou
and because things are discontinued here on EF, doesn't mean they are everywhere.....
correct C. EF reviews are viewed by some people who search other adult products online retailers. and some EF reviews are useful all the way around.
05/06/2014
Upyourreviews Upyourreviews
Quote:
Originally posted by charmedtomeetyou
and because things are discontinued here on EF, doesn't mean they are everywhere.....
Very good point... I was just going through my past reviews and almost all are discontinued now.
05/09/2014
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by Upyourreviews
Very good point... I was just going through my past reviews and almost all are discontinued now.
I've looked through mine too & found the same thing.
05/09/2014
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4