I'm confused about ordering?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

I'm confused about ordering?

SexyySarah SexyySarah
Okay, so I thought you could order a eden sponsored toy each month, well it's been well over a month since I ordered one, but I have gotten a couple manufacture sponsored toys, but when I go to request an eden sponsored toy it says I have to finish other free offers. This has never happened to me before I always get to order both, so is this a new thing where you can only have one toy at a time no matter if it's eden sponsored or manufactured sponsored? I'm confused.
11/06/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ToyGeek ToyGeek
Quote:
Originally posted by SexyySarah
Okay, so I thought you could order a eden sponsored toy each month, well it's been well over a month since I ordered one, but I have gotten a couple manufacture sponsored toys, but when I go to request an eden sponsored toy it says I have to ...
Do you have something you haven't reviewed yet? I'm also confused, because I ordered a buyout and a freebie a day apart a few weeks back and it worked fine.
11/07/2010
Midway through Midway through
Quote:
Originally posted by SexyySarah
Okay, so I thought you could order a eden sponsored toy each month, well it's been well over a month since I ordered one, but I have gotten a couple manufacture sponsored toys, but when I go to request an eden sponsored toy it says I have to ...
I think you have to write the review first, you can get unlimited number of manufacture as far as I've always known. Just, you have to write your review before you request a new one.
11/07/2010
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Midway through
I think you have to write the review first, you can get unlimited number of manufacture as far as I've always known. Just, you have to write your review before you request a new one.
Basically. I believe you can have one Manufactured OR one EF-sponsored at a time. If you've had more than that at a time, it was admin-okay'ed or a glitch. You are only supposed to have one or the other out at a time. So just finish your manufactured-sponsored , and you can then request an EF sponsored.
11/07/2010
SexyySarah SexyySarah
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
Basically. I believe you can have one Manufactured OR one EF-sponsored at a time. If you've had more than that at a time, it was admin-okay'ed or a glitch. You are only supposed to have one or the other out at a time. So just finish your ...
Alright, this makes sense now! I hadn't written the review yet, and today I just accepted another manufactured sponsored product, so I will have to wait again! lol Thanks everyone!
11/07/2010
SexyySarah SexyySarah
I think I've always ordered the eden one first and then later would order the manufacture one and I never had a problem with having more than one at a time, but this time I had requested the manufacture one first, so I guess I'll have to remember that one.
11/07/2010
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4