Passing on a DVD to a friend to also review

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Passing on a DVD to a friend to also review

Badass Badass
I have a friend who is pretty into porn. The DVD's I have gotten from Eden I have already reviewed, and I know if I pass it on, she will probably review it as well.

Do you think it is "Okay" to give a friend a DVD and them review it as well?
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
Sure, why not? Another review is a good thing!
Petite Valentine , Rossie , travelnurse , Geogeo , authorzero , Terri69 , HotMilk , Dnice , Peggi , sunkissedJess , Undecided , Kinsey , Adriana Ravenlust , Lily Night , MissCandyland , SkylarrStarr , LilLostLenore , Ryuson , namelesschaos , edeneve , sexytileena / absolutely love sex , tami , Strider
23
I don't know, sounds sketchy
No, she should buy it herself.
It is "Okay" technically, but is morally wrong.
The ambiguous.... something about a llama?
Total votes: 23 (23 voters)
Poll is closed
07/13/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Geogeo Geogeo
I don't see the issue at all.
07/13/2012
Terri69 Terri69
I don't see why not...
07/13/2012
HotMilk HotMilk
do it
07/13/2012
P'Gell P'Gell
As long as it isn't an assigned review, you can do this. As long as your friend starts her own account and reviews under her own screen name.

You said "the DVDs I have gotten from Eden" are these from the Porn Club? Or as assignments? I'm confused as to why you are getting DVDs you already own and have already reviewed. If they are push assignments and you already HAVE the DVD, you should turn it down.

If you bought it, and didn't use the Buy Out then it's fine to let a friend review it, under her own screen name and account. You can't let a friend write a review under your name, though.

I guess I'm not really sure what you are asking.
07/13/2012
Dnice Dnice
I don't see why not.
07/13/2012
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
As long as it isn't an assigned review, you can do this. As long as your friend starts her own account and reviews under her own screen name.

You said "the DVDs I have gotten from Eden" are these from the Porn Club? Or as ...
I believe Badass is talking about DVDs she's already reviewed. If it's ok to sell items received as a free assignment, I don't see why there would be any objection to her passing them on to someone else who might write a review. If Badass has fulfilled her obligation to EF, she is free to do with the product as she chooses.
07/13/2012
sunkissedJess sunkissedJess
Great question. I was wondering this myself. I have given away a few things that I have reviewed and I think it would be perfectly fine if that person wanted to write a review themselves. The more opinions the better.
07/13/2012
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
I believe Badass is talking about DVDs she's already reviewed. If it's ok to sell items received as a free assignment, I don't see why there would be any objection to her passing them on to someone else who might write a review. If Badass ...
Oh, OK. If that's what it is, I'm assuming that things like DVD can certainly be shared for review. I would check it out with Admin if it was a free item, though.
07/13/2012
Badass Badass
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
As long as it isn't an assigned review, you can do this. As long as your friend starts her own account and reviews under her own screen name.

You said "the DVDs I have gotten from Eden" are these from the Porn Club? Or as ...
Lol! I have gotten 3 all together.. 1 DVD as a monthly assignment. 1 I won from Porn Club. and 1 I bought myself. I wasn't saying that I already had the DVD, I'm just not into "vanilla" porn and won't be watch them soon, or probably ever. I'm going to pass them on to her regardless, my question was more so, can I give her the green light on writing a review of it as well.
07/14/2012
Badass Badass
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
I believe Badass is talking about DVDs she's already reviewed. If it's ok to sell items received as a free assignment, I don't see why there would be any objection to her passing them on to someone else who might write a review. If Badass ...
See, that is kind of how I thought about it, and since they aren't really my bag, why NOT pass them on to a friend. I just wanted to know what the general consensus on saying to my friend "Yeah, you can review em too!".
07/14/2012
LilLostLenore LilLostLenore
Quote:
Originally posted by Badass
I have a friend who is pretty into porn. The DVD's I have gotten from Eden I have already reviewed, and I know if I pass it on, she will probably review it as well.

Do you think it is "Okay" to give a friend a DVD and them review it as well?
sharing is caring.
07/14/2012
Badass Badass
Quote:
Originally posted by LilLostLenore
sharing is caring.
lol. right on.
07/14/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
I agree, I have gotten things in trades and through the classifieds and then reviewed them. You have already fulfilled your obligation to EF by reviewing it, and EF can only profit MORE from having more opinions on the products. You giving them to your friend who reviews them would pretty much be making EF more money for free.
07/14/2012
Badass Badass
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
I agree, I have gotten things in trades and through the classifieds and then reviewed them. You have already fulfilled your obligation to EF by reviewing it, and EF can only profit MORE from having more opinions on the products. You giving them to ...
Thank you kindly for the input Ryu!
07/14/2012
tami tami
I don't see how this could be a problem you did your review and if she does one it will be a different point of view, so more information the better
09/22/2012
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 11