Just applied and wanted to say more, please vote!

Newlyinclined Newlyinclined
Hello, there was so much more that I wanted to say in the blurb, but there just didn't seem to be room! I feel a little silly putting myself out here like this, but I just wanted to say this:

As someone who's very new to the use of sex toys and also late-coming to the world of orgasm and masturbation, I wish to write reviews from the point of view of someone exploring their own likes. I also want to be able to help others who are also just discovering sex toys. I'm not afraid to list the short-comings of a toy and I'm also not afraid to also admit my inexperience (yay for follow-up reviews!). Since I'm also still in college at the moment, my focus would not only on toys that work well, but also on toys that work great and are discreet in an environment where there are tons of other people very close by. I think I could be a great asset in furthering the diversity of users on this wonderful community.

Thank you so much!
05/18/2010
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Heartthrob Heartthrob
Quote:
Originally posted by Newlyinclined
Hello, there was so much more that I wanted to say in the blurb, but there just didn't seem to be room! I feel a little silly putting myself out here like this, but I just wanted to say this:

As someone who's very new to the use of sex ... More
Welcome and good luck! Check out the mentor as well.
05/18/2010
Newlyinclined Newlyinclined
Quote:
Originally posted by Heartthrob
Welcome and good luck! Check out the mentor as well.
Oh I definitely will! Thanks for the well wishes!
05/18/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Welcome to Eden. Enjoy the new experiences.
05/18/2010
Newlyinclined Newlyinclined
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Welcome to Eden. Enjoy the new experiences.
Thank you so much for the welcome! I'm really looking forward to getting to know everything.
05/18/2010
Sir Sir
Welcome to Edefantasys! This is a lot of people's first sex toy shop, so being a beginner is just fine (and fairly normal). Hope that you enjoy it here, and get a bit more active in the forums and all of that! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
05/18/2010
Sammi Sammi
Welcome to the community!
05/18/2010
Newlyinclined Newlyinclined
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Welcome to Edefantasys! This is a lot of people's first sex toy shop, so being a beginner is just fine (and fairly normal). Hope that you enjoy it here, and get a bit more active in the forums and all of that! If you have any questions, feel ... More
Thank you very much! Edenfantasys was definitely my first sex toy shop, but I look forward to growing from being a beginner. Thanks for the well wishes! I'm definitely looking forward to getting more active in the forums--just discovered the blog as well. Thanks again!
05/18/2010
Newlyinclined Newlyinclined
Quote:
Originally posted by Sammi
Welcome to the community!
Thank you very much for the welcome!
05/18/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Newlyinclined
Thank you very much! Edenfantasys was definitely my first sex toy shop, but I look forward to growing from being a beginner. Thanks for the well wishes! I'm definitely looking forward to getting more active in the forums--just discovered the blog ... More
You're welcome!
05/18/2010
MuffysPinguLove MuffysPinguLove
Welcome to the community! Feel free to ask if you have any questions
05/19/2010
Newlyinclined Newlyinclined
Quote:
Originally posted by MuffysPinguLove
Welcome to the community! Feel free to ask if you have any questions
Thank you for the welcome! I'll definitely ask questions if I have them. ^^ This is a great community.
05/19/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Welcome & it looks like you've been upgraded
05/19/2010
Newlyinclined Newlyinclined
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
Welcome & it looks like you've been upgraded
Thank you for the welcome!

Wow and thanks everyone for voting!
05/19/2010
sexyhellokitty sexyhellokitty
Welcome to the community!
07/14/2010
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 8