Aneros peridise

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Aneros peridise

potstickers potstickers
I'd like something for anal kegels but the Aneros Peridise just seems overpriced for plastic toys.
Would other buttplugs provide the same benefits? Any suggestions?
07/02/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
AngelvMaynard AngelvMaynard
Quote:
Originally posted by potstickers
I'd like something for anal kegels but the Aneros Peridise just seems overpriced for plastic toys.
Would other buttplugs provide the same benefits? Any suggestions?
I did a review of these for Liberator about a year ago. I thought the same thing you did when I saw them. WTH, 100 bucks for plastic?? But I have to tell you, I was impressed with the weight and the smoothness. The graduating sizes are perfect for a first time user to build up their strength. I'm sure there are other products to try, but I ended up loving these! Hope that helps a litte!
07/03/2011
potstickers potstickers
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelvMaynard
I did a review of these for Liberator about a year ago. I thought the same thing you did when I saw them. WTH, 100 bucks for plastic?? But I have to tell you, I was impressed with the weight and the smoothness. The graduating sizes are perfect for a ...
Thanks! I'm only concerned that they can not be shared with a partner so once you've graduated from one size, there's no use for it anymore.
07/03/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by potstickers
Thanks! I'm only concerned that they can not be shared with a partner so once you've graduated from one size, there's no use for it anymore.
Why can't you share them? Plastic is non-porous and can be sterilized. I usually avoid boiling them, but you can use a bleach solution to sterilize if that's what you're worried about.
07/03/2011
Total posts: 4
Unique posters: 3