Eleven inches of orgasmic fun

Bulma Bulma
Eleven
Related to: 
Okay, I'll admit now that I do NOT have the money to buy this awesome looking dildo, the Eleven by Njoy. I am excited to see this added to the site, and I'm guessing I'm not the only one. Who out there, besides me, is excited about the addition of the handsome brute? How many of you plan on buying this? I will eventually, though I choke up at the price right now.

I think this is the thickest dildo I've seen that is constructed of metal, same goes for glass and I'm not sure about wood. A 2 inch metal dildo? Seriously, there must be some very happy size queens out there.
10/28/2008
  • Save 40% on Vibrators
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Miss Jane Miss Jane
Quote:
Originally posted by Bulma
Okay, I'll admit now that I do NOT have the money to buy this awesome looking dildo, the Eleven by Njoy. I am excited to see this added to the site, and I'm guessing I'm not the only one. Who out there, besides me, is excited about the ... More
Yeah, it's been on my wish list for a while. I definitely want one, though I'm with you on the price thing. I know it'll be worth it since I've used Njoy's products before but I can't cough up that kind of cash at the moment. When I do, though.. it's all mine!
10/28/2008
Jimbo Jones Jimbo Jones
That is a BIG chunk of metal!!! Essin' Em has said she could use her metal toy as a weapon, that is not a joke when the Eleven is considered. Over $300 though is too rich for my blood as well.
10/28/2008
Dragon Dragon
I want want want. Can't spend $300 for sex though. Nope. Hell. The Pure Wand fells like a weapon too. That thing?
10/28/2008
Cock Wrangler Cock Wrangler
Want. want. want. I waited for something steel that would be big enough for me, and this is the one. There are a couple wood Nobessence dildos at/approaching that diameter, and that's, big.
10/28/2008
Dragon Dragon
OK. Eden. We want a contest where the prize is the Eleven. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. *Puts on creative thinking brain instead of working*
10/28/2008
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon
OK. Eden. We want a contest where the prize is the Eleven. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. *Puts on creative thinking brain instead of working*
I wouldn't be involved in that contest, then; 2" is WAY too much for me! ::meeps::
10/28/2008
Dragon Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
I wouldn't be involved in that contest, then; 2" is WAY too much for me! ::meeps::
You'd stretch and learn! Then you'd love...
10/28/2008
Oggins Oggins
Oooh! I want it too! I'm not sure about the 2" just yet but, I would sure try! =)
10/29/2008
ThePornLibrarian ThePornLibrarian
I've only read good things about this one, but I want the Pure Wand first. Plus it seems completely affordable compared to the 11!
10/29/2008
Sammi Sammi
This looks fabulous, but ouch! on the price. Maybe if we get another gov't stimulus check....
10/29/2008
Minxy Minxy
I'm very excited to see this @ Eden,cant wait to own one!!!!
10/29/2008
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Sammi
This looks fabulous, but ouch! on the price. Maybe if we get another gov't stimulus check....
You can justify spending that much money by letting the toy double as a meat tenderizer and a weapon.
10/29/2008
Dragon Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
You can justify spending that much money by letting the toy double as a meat tenderizer and a weapon.
I don't need weapons! Sigh.
10/29/2008
Airlia Airlia
@ backseat boohoo - hahahah! meeping at a formidable weapon I couldn't have put it better.

@devilbluedress I'm thinking about contests myself!!!

This toy seems to have some strange gravitational pull - Must.Get.Toy.
10/30/2008
Sammi Sammi
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
You can justify spending that much money by letting the toy double as a meat tenderizer and a weapon.
lmao - and a few other things ;-)
10/30/2008
Naughty Student Naughty Student
Whoa, I never thought I would ever want a huge metal dildo but after having an erotic dream all night long about screwing myself crazy with it I am totally in awe of it and wish I could find money magically appearing in my bank account to afford this!!!!!!!
10/31/2008
Fun Lover Fun Lover
It should be gold plated or at least gold colored and vibrate like the Hitachi for that price.
10/31/2008
Liz2 Liz2
I just love NJoy toys. Intrigued by this one but OMG...the price. Could be awesome but I am not a size queen but two inches!!......guess I will just be content with with the NJoy Pure Wand and dream that it is the Eleven.
11/01/2008
Dragon Dragon
C'mon... fisting is possible when you're turned on. It's heaven. That means that size isn't that much of an issue when you're turned on..
11/01/2008
MR. P SPOT MR. P SPOT
I would buy Bulma and Miss Jane a Eleven if I could use it on both of you and then you return the favor.
All fun aside I am trying to see how I could connect it to my wife and I sex machine and I might buy one when they go on sale!
11/01/2008
Ansley Agnello Ansley Agnello
I would love one. Looks amazing. I've got my heart set on getting a Pure Wand first, though.
11/01/2008
Bulma Bulma
Quote:
Originally posted by Naughty Student
Whoa, I never thought I would ever want a huge metal dildo but after having an erotic dream all night long about screwing myself crazy with it I am totally in awe of it and wish I could find money magically appearing in my bank account to afford ... More
Okay, I wish I was having dreams like that...

I usually go for shape over size, but seriously enjoyed the size of my Lone Star more than I was expecting...it's 1 7/8 inches in diameter...the 2 inches of hard steel literally has me drooling when I see this dildo.

@ Backseat Boohoo, seriously, that was the best thing I've read all day
11/01/2008
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Bulma
Okay, I wish I was having dreams like that...

I usually go for shape over size, but seriously enjoyed the size of my Lone Star more than I was expecting...it's 1 7/8 inches in diameter...the 2 inches of hard steel literally has me drooling ... More
Haha, thanks!

This thing would definitely scare me, though. How much does it weigh?
11/02/2008
Bulma Bulma
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
Haha, thanks!

This thing would definitely scare me, though. How much does it weigh?
The properties tab says 3 and a half pounds...ha ha, one pound of steel feels heavy enough, but 3.5? A weapon indeed. I would probably drop it on my foot or something then have to explain to the Dr. why I have a huge red mark in the shape of a penis across my broken foot...
11/02/2008
Naughty Student Naughty Student
Quote:
Originally posted by Bulma
Okay, I wish I was having dreams like that...

I usually go for shape over size, but seriously enjoyed the size of my Lone Star more than I was expecting...it's 1 7/8 inches in diameter...the 2 inches of hard steel literally has me drooling ... More
Ha ha ha, actually I am totally the opposite of a size queen but I would definately become one for this dildo
11/02/2008
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Bulma
The properties tab says 3 and a half pounds...ha ha, one pound of steel feels heavy enough, but 3.5? A weapon indeed. I would probably drop it on my foot or something then have to explain to the Dr. why I have a huge red mark in the shape of a ... More
Good LORD! If you tried to do kegels with it, your vag would get fed up, spit it out, and say, "Bitch, make some other muscle do barbells!!!"

I was going to suggest that the Eleven weighs more than my 6' hockey player best friend's left thigh, but I think his thigh may way a bit more than 3 pounds. Don't quote me on that, though.
11/02/2008
Spiking Glue Spiking Glue
It's only half a pound heavier than the Pure Wand? Weird....

I'm not a size queen, and that style of stimulation doesn't really interest me at this point in time. I do love the shape, though, and I fucking adore the steel...

I saw one at a walk-in store a couple months back. It was like a deeply sexy rolling pin, thick and huge and shiny. I was able to pick it up and clunk it against my palm, and I said aloud, "Holy shit! Hot! ... not for me. " And set it back down.
11/02/2008
Liz2 Liz2
I am so interested! Will just have to continue to get off with the NJoy Pure Wand and wait for the price of the Eleven to come down..

Price of large screen TV's continue to fall, was worth the wait, so I can just hope.
11/02/2008
Dragon Dragon
I haz an idea...
11/11/2008
Total posts: 70
Unique posters: 51