Gender Play

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Gender Play

bodymodboy bodymodboy
bodymodboy
Related to: 
What dildos are your favorites to do some gender play? I am definitely loving Johnny!
04/06/2009
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Champagne and Benzedrine (Roland Hulme) Champagne and Benzedrine (Roland Hulme)
I don't know if it counts as gender play, but my wife always gets a thrill with a realistic looking strap-on dangling between her legs.
04/06/2009
Viv Viv
we pretty much use any and all of our dildos for genderplay. (we're both genderqueer. for us, the color or shape of a cock doesn't throw the fun off. if i had to pick our favorite toys for genderplay, it'd likely be my packing cock (i have a mr. limpy) and condoms actually. for us, it's sometimes just really hot to play out that extra step like you would with an attached cock.
04/06/2009
bodymodboy bodymodboy
Quote:
Originally posted by Viv
we pretty much use any and all of our dildos for genderplay. (we're both genderqueer. for us, the color or shape of a cock doesn't throw the fun off. if i had to pick our favorite toys for genderplay, it'd likely be my packing cock (i ...
I agree, when one of my lovers asks if I have one it makes me grin.
04/19/2009
Ciao. Ciao.
Any of our dildos are fair game for genderplay. The Feeldoe is always a lot of fun, and we're both eager to get another double dildo soon.
04/19/2009
bodymodboy bodymodboy
Quote:
Originally posted by Ciao.
Any of our dildos are fair game for genderplay. The Feeldoe is always a lot of fun, and we're both eager to get another double dildo soon.
Can you use the bulb end of the Feeldoe anally or is it only vaginal?
04/21/2009
Jimbo Jones Jimbo Jones
Quote:
Originally posted by bodymodboy
Can you use the bulb end of the Feeldoe anally or is it only vaginal?
Although it was originally intended for vaginal use, the bulb end can be inserted anally to allow one guy to perform double penetration on a female bodied partner. In fact, I suppose a female bodied person could insert it anally as well which might provide more control, but would move it further back between the legs. One of the larger versions might work best in this case.
04/22/2009
bodymodboy bodymodboy
Quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones
Although it was originally intended for vaginal use, the bulb end can be inserted anally to allow one guy to perform double penetration on a female bodied partner. In fact, I suppose a female bodied person could insert it anally as well which might ...
Thank you for your reply! It was really helpful and informative.
04/22/2009
Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady
Quote:
Originally posted by bodymodboy
What dildos are your favorites to do some gender play? I am definitely loving Johnny!
I have a partner who uses the Goodfella. I really like it. Great for blow jobs. He packs with it too. Fun times at the club...
06/26/2009
Rey Rey
Another vote for the Johnny!
I also love the Tantus VIP for it's feel (more for packing, but it is possible to penetrate with it too)
06/20/2012
Love&War Love&War
Feeldoe with harness for sure... gets us both going!
06/20/2012
Bethy Cassatt Bethy Cassatt
The Johnny
06/21/2012
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 9