Im a virgin, what should i go for

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Im a virgin, what should i go for

Sheila94 Sheila94
I want to prepare myself for my first time so I am for a dildo that's close in size to the average cock. I took length out of the poll since i figured it doesn't matter as much since i can adjust myself. So which circumference should i go for?
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
11  (44%)
5  (20%)
4  (16%)
4  (16%)
1  (4%)
Total votes: 25
Poll is open
Jun 9, 1:39 am
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
dv8 dv8
Have you inserted anything (e.g. fingers) in your vagina already?
Jun 9, 4:27 am
Sheila94 Sheila94
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
Have you inserted anything (e.g. fingers) in your vagina already?
Yes ofcourse i have, but i want to work my way up to the average penis, but i have no idea what size that is.
Jun 9, 8:50 am
November November
I'm guessing less than 4 inches here. I say guessing because I'm not sure how many fingers you've used for penetration and I'm not sure what girth you're used to. I suggest starting off with something that is less than 4 inches. If that's not a stretch for you, then it will make a nice warm up toy. Vixen Mustang is about average size in girth, 5 inches. Of course, some guys are have more or less girth than that. You just never know who you're going to end up with.
Jun 9, 12:15 pm
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheila94
Yes ofcourse i have, but i want to work my way up to the average penis, but i have no idea what size that is.
My point simply was that if you hadn't used your fingers, a dildo might not be the first thing you want inside you. Losing virginity can involve feeling sensations for the first time, even if for some people that can be an awkward or painful experience.

Nevertheless, Wikipedia cites the average circumference of the erect human penis as 4.8 inches.

I agree with November's recommendation of the Vixen Mustang. It's a versatile toy and its Vixskin material is soft, squishy, and body-safe.
Jun 9, 3:04 pm
KinkyCouple KinkyCouple
A dildo will be able to go much deeper than you fingers can so if you hymen is still intact be careful. No matter how much you prepare breaking it is going to hurt.
Jun 9, 3:36 pm
Sheila94 Sheila94
Quote:
Originally posted by November
I'm guessing less than 4 inches here. I say guessing because I'm not sure how many fingers you've used for penetration and I'm not sure what girth you're used to. I suggest starting off with something that is less than 4 inches. ...
5 is average? how common is 4 or 6?
Jun 9, 3:42 pm
November November
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheila94
5 is average? how common is 4 or 6?
I don't know, but I bet if you searched the internet you could find some studies on it.

Have you ever used a tampon before? If so, it might not be painful for you the first time you use a dildo. Tampon applicators are about the same length of some of the smaller dildos out there and not that much shorter than the length of an average size dildo.
Jun 9, 4:44 pm
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheila94
5 is average? how common is 4 or 6?
Note that these measurements are in centimeters:

Jun 9, 8:37 pm
Sheila94 Sheila94
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
Note that these measurements are in centimeters:

Seems like 4.8" is the average girth, I'll buy a toy around there then.. Which one is recommended?
Jun 11, 11:25 am
November November
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheila94
Seems like 4.8" is the average girth, I'll buy a toy around there then.. Which one is recommended?
If you really have your heart set on an average sized dildo, Vixskin Mustang is a good one. It's dual silicone, so it has a soft squishy layer on the outside with a firm core on the inside. That makes it soft, but not too squishy. It also has a nice taper to it so you ease into the girth of it which makes it easier to adjust to.

If you try it and find it's too large, send me a message, I can recommend some good dildos with less girth.
Jun 11, 11:57 am
Sheila94 Sheila94
Quote:
Originally posted by November
If you really have your heart set on an average sized dildo, Vixskin Mustang is a good one. It's dual silicone, so it has a soft squishy layer on the outside with a firm core on the inside. That makes it soft, but not too squishy. It also has a ...
Do you own a Vixskin Mustang? Can you check the girth with a tape measure?
It looks alot thicker at the base.
Jun 12, 11:52 am
November November
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheila94
Do you own a Vixskin Mustang? Can you check the girth with a tape measure?
It looks alot thicker at the base.
Yes, I have a Mustang. I've measured it before and the shaft near the base is five inches.
Jun 12, 1:33 pm
Sheila94 Sheila94
Is VixSkin Johnny much bigger than the average penis?
Jun 25, 2:58 pm
November November
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheila94
Is VixSkin Johnny much bigger than the average penis?
I wouldn't recommend VixSkin Johnny. He's 3/4 of an inch bigger in circumference than the Mustang. The first time I played with Johnny I got a uterine tract infection, because he was too big for me.
Jun 25, 3:50 pm
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheila94
Is VixSkin Johnny much bigger than the average penis?
Yup.

Also keep in mind that silicone is more firm than the average penis.
Jun 25, 6:15 pm
Sheila94 Sheila94
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
Yup.

Also keep in mind that silicone is more firm than the average penis.
Ok i'll just assume that guys lie about their size then.
I guess that makes sense hehe.

The johnny looks super squishy though!
Jun 25, 6:22 pm
November November
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheila94
Ok i'll just assume that guys lie about their size then.
I guess that makes sense hehe.

The johnny looks super squishy though!
He is squishy, but still big nonetheless. VixSkin dildos are expensive. It would be a shame if you bought a dildo that cost that much just to discover that it's too big for you to use.
Jun 25, 7:04 pm
Sheila94 Sheila94
Quote:
Originally posted by November
He is squishy, but still big nonetheless. VixSkin dildos are expensive. It would be a shame if you bought a dildo that cost that much just to discover that it's too big for you to use.
True but is .5" circumference really that big of a difference?
Jun 25, 8:51 pm
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheila94
True but is .5" circumference really that big of a difference?
Mustang has a diameter of 1.5".
Johnny has a diameter of 1.875".

Yes, that's a big difference. For all we know, 1.5" may be large for you. Training to take a larger diameter object varies from person to person; some women may always be uncomfortable with something as wide as 1.875" whereas others can get used to being fisted.
Jun 26, 4:00 am
November November
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
Mustang has a diameter of 1.5".
Johnny has a diameter of 1.875".

Yes, that's a big difference. For all we know, 1.5" may be large for you. Training to take a larger diameter object varies from person to person; some ...
Very well said, dv8. Thank you!
Jun 26, 9:49 am
veggieguy veggieguy
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheila94
I want to prepare myself for my first time so I am for a dildo that's close in size to the average cock. I took length out of the poll since i figured it doesn't matter as much since i can adjust myself. So which circumference should i go for?
Hello Sheila,

I cannot say too much about which size is best for a female virgin as I am male. So I guess the others can deliver better advice.

However, I'd like to point out: Don't make the same mistake that I did. I bought several dildos by different companies, trying different materials and sizes.
Until I discovered the dildos by Vixen Creations with their VixSkin material which is amazing. First of all, it really feels very realistic and secondly you do not need to worry about safety and which chemicals your body might absorb because it is 100% silicone which is safe for the body. I made the mistake and bought many Doc Johnson products because they don't cost so much and they have a big selection. I do regret buying them now.

So maybe this is something you might want to consider.

Also as for the size: Don't go too small because your body will adjust to the size but the toy will not get bigger with time.
Jul 30, 5:05 am
veggieguy veggieguy
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheila94
Is VixSkin Johnny much bigger than the average penis?
I have the Johnny VixSkin dildo and I think it is average.
Many guys I have dated have this size of a penis.
Jul 30, 5:07 am
GirlyGirlRed GirlyGirlRed
Get something smaller and then work your way up
Aug 17, 7:16 pm
Intencex.com Intencex.com
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheila94
Yes ofcourse i have, but i want to work my way up to the average penis, but i have no idea what size that is.
I Personally would use a Dildo (7in X 1.75in) like link

It's more realistic, use lube and of course your imagination.
  •   (1)
    This is unacceptable / Against the Expectations of Conduct
Aug 19, 7:48 pm
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by Intencex.com
I Personally would use a Dildo (7in X 1.75in) like link

It's more realistic, use lube and of course your imagination. ...
1.75" diameter may be large for someone's first experience. More importantly, Sil-a-gel is not only a material that's not body-safe but it smells horrible and can sting.
Aug 19, 8:38 pm
KeroWolf KeroWolf
DEfinitely start smaller
Aug 23, 3:15 am
Archery Archery
To start is better an small.
Aug 30, 8:13 am
toysforall toysforall
Small small small! You can later graduate to bigger toys.
Sep 11, 10:09 pm
symbol symbol
I know you're looking at getting a toy as a way to prepare for intercourse, but I just wanted to mention a few things based on my own experiences.

By all means, get a toy and have some fun! But just because you're used to a dildo or vibrator of length X and circumference Y, doesn't necessarily mean that you'll feel comfortable with a penis of the same dimensions.

I enjoy penetrative intercourse and I enjoy insertable toys, but I have found through some trial and error that I require different dimensions and firmness in my toys than I do in my men for an enjoyable experience. The penis sizes and shapes that I find most enjoyable do not match the toy sizes and shapes that I like best and vice versa. A toy might have a realistic texture, look, and feel and yet still you might find your level of pleasure or comfort differs significantly when compared to intercourse.

I'm not trying to deter you. I just felt that this might be useful information to have. YMMV but, at least for myself, it doesn't seem like dildos would have prepared me for sex the way I might have thought. Although they would have likely helped to stretch the hymen and make things a bit easier in that respect. However, if you're just looking for a way to stretch your hymen a bit, you don't really need to worry about "average" size or girth, just get a toy you think you might enjoy!
Sep 20, 12:58 am
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 32
Unique posters: 13