Jim O art toy???

  • Christmas shipping schedule

Jim O art toy???

fifi fifi
Just wondering, especially with the deal going on, if anyone has bought this dildo/art piece? The overall design seems a bit creepy to me, and i think the colors are a bit garish. Also, while i'm no stranger to paying a lot for a toy, this non-electronic piece just seems a bit over priced. Wondering what other people's perspective might be.

link
10/08/2011
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Save 25% on LELO and PicoBong
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Elnoa Elnoa
Quote:
Originally posted by fifi
Just wondering, especially with the deal going on, if anyone has bought this dildo/art piece? The overall design seems a bit creepy to me, and i think the colors are a bit garish. Also, while i'm no stranger to paying a lot for a toy, this ...
It's overpriced because it's limited to a run of 500 pieces, hand painted, and designed by a "famous" and "controversial" artist.
10/09/2011
DiscretionAdvised DiscretionAdvised
Quote:
Originally posted by fifi
Just wondering, especially with the deal going on, if anyone has bought this dildo/art piece? The overall design seems a bit creepy to me, and i think the colors are a bit garish. Also, while i'm no stranger to paying a lot for a toy, this ...
They are a little bit odd, though, I would be more comfortable having it laying around than a "realistic" 13 inch dildo with hulk veins popping out of it everywhere.
10/09/2011
fifi fifi
Quote:
Originally posted by DiscretionAdvised
They are a little bit odd, though, I would be more comfortable having it laying around than a "realistic" 13 inch dildo with hulk veins popping out of it everywhere.
Indeed, the "realistic" dildo would be a bit awkward to have laying out. But then again, i don't leave my toys out because I have a younger child. The idea of shoving a mini person completely in my vagina just seems weird, this would end up being a conversation piece or a gag gift, if i felt like wasting that much money on one. Anyway, saw that a few other people also posted on this piece, and those threads are longer, so going to check them out
10/10/2011
Elnoa Elnoa
Quote:
Originally posted by fifi
Indeed, the "realistic" dildo would be a bit awkward to have laying out. But then again, i don't leave my toys out because I have a younger child. The idea of shoving a mini person completely in my vagina just seems weird, this would ...
Weird, alright.

10/10/2011
toxie m toxie m
Quote:
Originally posted by Elnoa
Weird, alright.

Omg! Baha
10/10/2011
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4