Should I buy the Bandito?

sophie2229 sophie2229
I just got the Fun Factory Magnum, and I was wondering it was also worth purchasing the Bandito. They're kind of similar, so I wasn't sure if the Bandito provided anything "new." I've been putting off the purchase of the Bandito for a while now, and I need to make a decision once and for all. Any help would be appreciated!
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
Yes
NuMe , ~LaUr3n~ , Gunsmoke , ToyGeek , Miss Voluptuous , sixfootsex , zeebot , ichwillwaffels , icyqueen , aimtoplease
10
No
Xavier7
1
Maybe
Annemarie , C4ss , potstickers , Shellz31 , Kindred , cinnie0 , BadgersRose , dv8 , Angewin
9
Other
Sweet-Justice
1
Total votes: 21 (21 voters)
Poll is closed
01/08/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
sophie2229 sophie2229
I forgot to link the products? oops.
01/08/2011
ToyGeek ToyGeek
link

I guess it depends on which Bandito you meant. I'm assuming the Fun Factory one, but I was really confused for a minute there.
01/08/2011
Annemarie Annemarie
I've gone back and forth on the Bandito for awhile.

To me, the Bandito has more of a g-spot curve than the Magnum, so, if you're not getting good g-spot results from the Magnum, you could try the Bandito.
01/08/2011
NuMe NuMe
I vote Yes! I LOVE my Bandito!!! I have the light purple one, and it's so pretty! And it is my fave when I'm in the mood for something a bit smaller than my Tiger or other larger toys.

When I first bought it I wasn't sure if I was crazy about it. But once I got used to it, it became one of my favorite toys. It is an awesome G-spotter!
01/08/2011
sophie2229 sophie2229
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
I vote Yes! I LOVE my Bandito!!! I have the light purple one, and it's so pretty! And it is my fave when I'm in the mood for something a bit smaller than my Tiger or other larger toys.

When I first bought it I wasn't sure if I was ... More
I had a feeling you'd say yes... Good to know your opinion hasn't changed
01/08/2011
sophie2229 sophie2229
and yes, I meant the Fun Factory Bandito. Haven't tried the Magnum yet, so I shouldn't get ahead of myself
01/08/2011
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by sophie2229
and yes, I meant the Fun Factory Bandito. Haven't tried the Magnum yet, so I shouldn't get ahead of myself
The Magnum will probably feel entirely different than the Bandito. And yes, you were right, the only thing that has changed is that I love it more every time I use it. It is one of the extremely few toys that I have squirted with.
01/08/2011
Sweet-Justice Sweet-Justice
Just isn't my style ^^;
01/08/2011
Kindred Kindred
They offer different features, so I would say it depends on what yo are looking for. The Magnum is longer and has a larger girth with a subtle curve. The Bandito is smaller and has a more pronounced curve. It also has some texture along the shaft. If any of those features appeal to you, then I'd get both.
01/09/2011
I'll Miss You EF :( I'll Miss You EF :(
I would love to try the Bandito, but I never could. Bandito is my dog's name.
._.

The Magnum looks pretty sweet.
01/09/2011
sophie2229 sophie2229
haha there still aren't any votes for no, so I guess I know what I have to do...
01/11/2011
Miss Voluptuous Miss Voluptuous
Quote:
Originally posted by sophie2229
haha there still aren't any votes for no, so I guess I know what I have to do...
Heehee excellent! You'll have to report back to us
01/17/2011
sophie2229 sophie2229
unfortunately it's out of stock :/
01/21/2011
BadgersRose BadgersRose
Maybe get something completely different instead of something somewhat similar... that's what I'd do anyway.
03/21/2011
zeebot zeebot
I really want one....I've been waiting for what seems like ages (but actually isn't) for them to come back in stock!
03/21/2011
ichwillwaffels ichwillwaffels
Quote:
Originally posted by sophie2229
I just got the Fun Factory Magnum, and I was wondering it was also worth purchasing the Bandito. They're kind of similar, so I wasn't sure if the Bandito provided anything "new." I've been putting off the purchase of the Bandito ... More
If you want it just go for it
03/22/2011
Angewin Angewin
Good luck deciding!
09/15/2011
Total posts: 18
Unique posters: 12