Help with Size Charts...

bh253 bh253
Nurse feel good teddy
Related to: 
I have a question for you. I am a D cup, 38in bust, 36in waist and 42in hip. According to the size chart, these numbers almost all fall into the plus size range. However, they are the very minimum measurements. I am afraid if I go up to plus size, it will be too large, but one size is likely too small. I am right in between. Any advice?
05/15/2012
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Weekly Special: Save 40% on Rabbit Vibrators and G-spot Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
bh253 bh253
Quote:
Originally posted by bh253
I have a question for you. I am a D cup, 38in bust, 36in waist and 42in hip. According to the size chart, these numbers almost all fall into the plus size range. However, they are the very minimum measurements. I am afraid if I go up to plus size, it ... More
This is in regards to Nurse Feel Good by Seven til Midnight.
05/15/2012
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by bh253
This is in regards to Nurse Feel Good by Seven til Midnight.
I don't know for sure for that piece as I don't own it, but I have ordered plus size items from Seven Til Midnight. They were small. I'd go with the plus size.
05/16/2012
bh253 bh253
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
I don't know for sure for that piece as I don't own it, but I have ordered plus size items from Seven Til Midnight. They were small. I'd go with the plus size.
Thanks!
05/16/2012
Total posts: 4
Unique posters: 2