An odd question....

Lady Neshamah Lady Neshamah
Blooming belly balm
Related to: 
I have been looking at this for a while and wondering how well it works on scars.

Has anyone tried this out?
12/26/2010
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jul!a Jul!a
I haven't tried it yet myself but I have read some reviews on it. If my general knowledge is correct (and it very well might not be), stretch marks are a kind of scar, and the reviews seem to indicate that it might fade existing ones some, but is more to prevent new ones from forming.
12/27/2010
Lady Neshamah Lady Neshamah
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I haven't tried it yet myself but I have read some reviews on it. If my general knowledge is correct (and it very well might not be), stretch marks are a kind of scar, and the reviews seem to indicate that it might fade existing ones some, but ... More
that's what i was thinking and why i may give this a try.
12/28/2010
Shellz31 Shellz31
I'm going to get some of this in the hope that it will help fade even a teeny bit of old ones.
Although I read Laurens review and I'm not getting my hopes up too high. Guess one never knows til ya try.
12/28/2010
ToyGeek ToyGeek
Based on the ingredients, I would guess that this would be a very good choice for dealing with scars.
12/28/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Shellz31
I'm going to get some of this in the hope that it will help fade even a teeny bit of old ones.
Although I read Laurens review and I'm not getting my hopes up too high. Guess one never knows til ya try.
It's still GREAT for prevention. I give it that.
06/22/2011
Lady Neshamah Lady Neshamah
it really has softened up the scar that i got it for.
06/22/2011
chucky chucky
i think it would work
11/17/2011
Jayscape Jayscape
I'm going to give this a try. Even if it can't really 'get rid' of scars, if it softens them up than that's great!
05/10/2012
Thomas90 Thomas90
Stretch marks rarely completely go away. When stretch marks form, it damages deep in the skin, and damages the stem cells which make our skin, leaving them permanently damaged. This cream may work to help fade them, i really doubt whether they could completely get rid of them.
05/10/2012
Nora29714 Nora29714
cocco butter works wonderful for stretch marks!
05/10/2012
Lady Neshamah Lady Neshamah
i've been using this stuff for over a year now and it is working wonders on softening up my scar
05/10/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
Thats a great question!
05/11/2012
Girly Girl Girly Girl
may be ,but it says it´s for stretch marks , but may be you should try it
07/24/2012
heather-mooney heather-mooney
I'd try it! Vitamin E oil works great too.
07/26/2012
digit88 digit88
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Neshamah
I have been looking at this for a while and wondering how well it works on scars.

Has anyone tried this out?
nope
07/26/2012
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 13