Do you use lubricants with toys?

Sharay88 Sharay88
I really love using lube with my toys, just makes them glide smoother and feel better. how about you?
11/26/2012
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
MidnightStorm MidnightStorm
I actually hate using lube with my toys! I do have some bigger toys that I have to use it with though, because they're just too large otherwise. Generally I prefer not to, however. If something is too slick, it seems like I can barely feel it.
11/26/2012
Taylor Taylor
If I'm using a toy on my clit and not using it internally, then I don't use lube. If I'm going to put the toy inside me, then I always use lube, it just feels a lot more comfortable to me.
11/26/2012
ToyGeek ToyGeek
I don't usually use lube with glass toys, but silicone has too much drag without using at least a drop.
11/26/2012
llellsee llellsee
Once its insertable I'll almost always use lube. Most of my toys are silicone too so they have that unforgiving drag.
11/26/2012
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Sharay88
I really love using lube with my toys, just makes them glide smoother and feel better. how about you?
Yes - we use lube with all of our toys.
11/27/2012
Gracie Gracie
I find I need a little with my toys.
11/27/2012
Red Vinyl Kitty Red Vinyl Kitty
I usually only use lube with anal toys, toys which are a little on the large side for me personally, or ones with drag. Smooth plastic, silicone, or glass for example - I don't use lube for really.
11/27/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
I pretty much have to use lube to insert almost anything above an inch in diameter. Otherwise my skin gets tugged rather painfully and odds are good the toy simply won't go in.
11/27/2012
Sharay88 Sharay88
thank you all for the great feedback.
11/27/2012
Sharay88 Sharay88
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Yes - we use lube with all of our toys.
That is great. I use it with almost all of mine.
11/27/2012
Sharay88 Sharay88
Quote:
Originally posted by MidnightStorm
I actually hate using lube with my toys! I do have some bigger toys that I have to use it with though, because they're just too large otherwise. Generally I prefer not to, however. If something is too slick, it seems like I can barely feel it.
Im sorry to here slickness bothers you, I rather like it. I always use lube with my bigger toys or else it is a bit rough.
11/27/2012
Sharay88 Sharay88
Quote:
Originally posted by Taylor
If I'm using a toy on my clit and not using it internally, then I don't use lube. If I'm going to put the toy inside me, then I always use lube, it just feels a lot more comfortable to me.
Yeah lube for insertion is a bit more comfortable. I dont usually use them when i do clit play either.
11/27/2012
molli316 molli316
Silicone is the only lube that is safe to use with toys. Its recommended that lube is used with toys because some of the TPR and TPE coatings have a tendency to stick to the vaginal wall and can cause friction burn and possibly rip the lining of the vaginal wall.
11/27/2012
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 10