I need advice.

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

I need advice.

sweet seduction sweet seduction
I've recently been experiencing some dryness that has cause some tearing. What would be the best lube to prevent that? I also want to purchase a good flavored lube and an anal lube.
08/08/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
frisky069 frisky069
Quote:
Originally posted by sweet seduction
I've recently been experiencing some dryness that has cause some tearing. What would be the best lube to prevent that? I also want to purchase a good flavored lube and an anal lube.
have you tried ky at all? almost any kind of the ky works for me...and for flavored is it for you? or for the guy? i really like the good head lube, and anal, i've used docs anal lube, and really liked it!
08/09/2011
Ghost Ghost
A good water based lube is Sliquid Sea. Don't forget to try to figure out the cause of the dryness, though, so that it can be fixed if possible (diet, hormones, other medical problems, stress, etc).
08/09/2011
sweet seduction sweet seduction
Quote:
Originally posted by frisky069
have you tried ky at all? almost any kind of the ky works for me...and for flavored is it for you? or for the guy? i really like the good head lube, and anal, i've used docs anal lube, and really liked it!
Yes it is for me, he already has one he likes
08/09/2011
sweet seduction sweet seduction
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghost
A good water based lube is Sliquid Sea. Don't forget to try to figure out the cause of the dryness, though, so that it can be fixed if possible (diet, hormones, other medical problems, stress, etc).
My doctor told me that he thinks lube will remedy the problem. He believes since I have stayed torn for so long that the pain from it rubbing has been what has been causing me to be dry. Thank you for the advice!
08/09/2011
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Another vote for Sliquid Sea here. We also like Sliquid's cherry vanilla flavored lube.
08/09/2011
married with children married with children
I would go with system JO for both your anal and flavored lube. Not the same bottle by the way. JO Anal H2O works great for just about any kind of sex. It stays slick and does not get sticky. We never have to reapply when using it. For the flavored lube I would go with JO flavored. I have the peach, cherry, raspberry, and orange. They all taste great. They are not sticky like the other flavored lubes. They smell great. And if you get a flavor, rest assured that it will taste like the name on the bottle.
08/10/2011
sweet seduction sweet seduction
Quote:
Originally posted by married with children
I would go with system JO for both your anal and flavored lube. Not the same bottle by the way. JO Anal H2O works great for just about any kind of sex. It stays slick and does not get sticky. We never have to reapply when using it. For the ...
I think thats on sale right now too! Thanks!
08/10/2011
Pinkhare Pinkhare
Quote:
Originally posted by married with children
I would go with system JO for both your anal and flavored lube. Not the same bottle by the way. JO Anal H2O works great for just about any kind of sex. It stays slick and does not get sticky. We never have to reapply when using it. For the ...
Oh I may have to try the peach !
08/10/2011
sweet seduction sweet seduction
Quote:
Originally posted by Pinkhare
Oh I may have to try the peach !
Me too!
08/12/2011
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 6