Lube containers

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Lube containers

ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
After reading a review today Carrie Ann mentioned using glass containers with pump tops for lube. So I though I would see what other EF'rs have come up with.

I have just recently cleaned out a Lysol Healthy touch and filled with my silicone lube. I mostly use it for anal play so not having to touch it makes me feel better about germs. Turn it on put your hand under and it dispenses about a nickle size amount.
07/24/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sir Sir
That's a very smart idea! Since I do not like wasting, I just use whatever the lubricant comes in. Now, if I could buy a HUGE container, like we buy for our soap, then I would put it in a smaller container like you do and use it that way. But as it is right now, I just use it in whatever it comes in, though I do prefer pump tops. It wastes less.
07/24/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
That's a very smart idea! Since I do not like wasting, I just use whatever the lubricant comes in. Now, if I could buy a HUGE container, like we buy for our soap, then I would put it in a smaller container like you do and use it that way. But as ...
We do the same for our soap. The refills are like 4-5 bucks, We can buy like a half gallon for the same price (dollar store).

As for lube, I kept dropping the bottle, problem solved
07/24/2010
buzzvibe buzzvibe
All lubes should just come with a pump top.
07/24/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by buzzvibe
All lubes should just come with a pump top.
I agree.
07/24/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
That's a very smart idea! Since I do not like wasting, I just use whatever the lubricant comes in. Now, if I could buy a HUGE container, like we buy for our soap, then I would put it in a smaller container like you do and use it that way. But as ...
Yea I don't use anything else even if it leaks. I just put them in bags then.
07/24/2010
MuffysPinguLove MuffysPinguLove
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
After reading a review today Carrie Ann mentioned using glass containers with pump tops for lube. So I though I would see what other EF'rs have come up with.

I have just recently cleaned out a Lysol Healthy touch and filled with my ...
What an awesome and creative idea! I may have to try that!
07/24/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by MuffysPinguLove
What an awesome and creative idea! I may have to try that!
I have my moments.

If you are going to try, you will need to take a flat screwdriver and work it under the cap at the side and pry up. There is about 3 inches of tube inside the main body so I filled the container with water and flushed the tube out. Pop the top, fill and enjoy.
07/24/2010
Miss B Haven Miss B Haven
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I have my moments.

If you are going to try, you will need to take a flat screwdriver and work it under the cap at the side and pry up. There is about 3 inches of tube inside the main body so I filled the container with water and flushed the ...
That's a really neat idea. My hubby and I are neat freaks and so I am constantly messing with the lube and toy cleaner bottles. I think I may need to buy a couple of those lysol things, one for water-based lube, silicone lube and antibacterial soap. I will have the most organized toy prep and clean up area...woot!
07/25/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss B Haven
That's a really neat idea. My hubby and I are neat freaks and so I am constantly messing with the lube and toy cleaner bottles. I think I may need to buy a couple of those lysol things, one for water-based lube, silicone lube and antibacterial ...
The best thing, you don't have to touch them when things are getting hot.
Just remember to mark them. HAHA.
07/25/2010
Kim! Kim!
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
That's a very smart idea! Since I do not like wasting, I just use whatever the lubricant comes in. Now, if I could buy a HUGE container, like we buy for our soap, then I would put it in a smaller container like you do and use it that way. But as ...
I'm picturing gigantic buckets of lube right now. They'd be huge, heavy packages that would really make the mailpeople wonder.
07/25/2010
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Yup, I buy pretty glass bottles and pump tops for my lube. We have a store here called American Science and Surplus and they sell all sorts of pretty apothecary brown and cobalt blue bottles with various "covers" to fit them.

I even sometimes make pretty labels on the computer for them.

I only do this for lube we know we like but don't like the bottle, though. Our staples, I guess.
07/25/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
Yup, I buy pretty glass bottles and pump tops for my lube. We have a store here called American Science and Surplus and they sell all sorts of pretty apothecary brown and cobalt blue bottles with various "covers" to fit them.

I even ...
I wish we had a store like that, I love Cobalt blue glass.
07/25/2010
lemony lemony
I think a pump top would be easier :\ System JO should get on that.
11/23/2010
mikebooks mikebooks
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
After reading a review today Carrie Ann mentioned using glass containers with pump tops for lube. So I though I would see what other EF'rs have come up with.

I have just recently cleaned out a Lysol Healthy touch and filled with my ...
Great idea! Thanks for the tip Tim!
11/17/2011
Rawhide Rawhide
Pump tops always seal the deal for me.
11/19/2011
Thumper Logic Thumper Logic
I prefer pump tops
10/09/2012
Total posts: 17
Unique posters: 12