Is this insertable?

Sera Sera
Grow - a - pecker
Related to: 
The review on this says nothing on whether or not it's insertable. This is a dildo, is it not? Is it insertable, or not? I'm assuming that it isn't, and that it's only a gag.
08/25/2010
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Envy Envy
I don't think you'd want to insert that....
08/25/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Sera
The review on this says nothing on whether or not it's insertable. This is a dildo, is it not? Is it insertable, or not? I'm assuming that it isn't, and that it's only a gag.
"Alright, so you can't actually grow a functional dildo, but it is fun to pretend! "
08/29/2010
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
oh I never thought it would grow to be a functional toy.
10/06/2010
Sera Sera
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
"Alright, so you can't actually grow a functional dildo, but it is fun to pretend! "
Aggg...You know, looking at your review again, I found that the first sentence answered my question! Crap-So sorry! Guys, Lauren's review says it's not insertable, and I should have paid better attention!
10/07/2010
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
Also the fact that it is under gags, not dildos!
10/07/2010
slynch slynch
Technically you could, but I wouldn't recommend it.

There are a lot of things that CAN be inserted, but SHOULDN'T for safety issues.
06/08/2011
kelaaa33wish kelaaa33wish
I would not insert that.
06/08/2011
froggiemoma froggiemoma
wouldnt think so
06/08/2011
JRabbits JRabbits
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
"Alright, so you can't actually grow a functional dildo, but it is fun to pretend! "
LOL! Hey maybe if you put it in a condom it would work, but I doubt it.
08/24/2011
~*Damia*~ ~*Damia*~
Quote:
Originally posted by JRabbits
LOL! Hey maybe if you put it in a condom it would work, but I doubt it.
That could work :3
09/03/2011
woofcub woofcub
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
"Alright, so you can't actually grow a functional dildo, but it is fun to pretend! "
yea you definitely don't want to try inserting it, if its the same stuff as the kids versions are made of its flimsy slimy and probably not healthy to insert
02/23/2012
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 11