What's the most expensive thing on your wish list?

Talena Talena
Talena
Related to: 
What is the most expensive thing on your wish list? Do you think you'll ever get it?
06/16/2012
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
js250 js250
It was the $400 FMSilly Masturbatro--just got it for him. Now it is the $250 Jopen Inensity, that is my 500 review goal item. (I am at 325, so it will be a few months.)
06/16/2012
Talena Talena
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
It was the $400 FMSilly Masturbatro--just got it for him. Now it is the $250 Jopen Inensity, that is my 500 review goal item. (I am at 325, so it will be a few months.)
Good goal item!
06/16/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
I have already got the most expensive thing on my list that I wanted. It was the Nexus iStimulater. I think I have a couple in the $100 but it is something I can wait on. I am in no rush.
06/16/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
At the moment it's the Vr10.5 ($230). I doubt I'll ever get it because I'm not sure it would fit me. Plus I played with one in person and wasn't as wowed with it as I thought I'd be. So it's on there as a "maybe."
06/16/2012
Talena Talena
Quote:
Originally posted by PeaceToTheMiddleEast
I have already got the most expensive thing on my list that I wanted. It was the Nexus iStimulater. I think I have a couple in the $100 but it is something I can wait on. I am in no rush.
Did you write a review on the Nexus iStimulater... I'm gunna go check
06/16/2012
Talena Talena
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
At the moment it's the Vr10.5 ($230). I doubt I'll ever get it because I'm not sure it would fit me. Plus I played with one in person and wasn't as wowed with it as I thought I'd be. So it's on there as a "maybe." ... More
I'm afraid I'm gunna shell out big bucks and not like it.
06/16/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Quote:
Originally posted by Talena
Did you write a review on the Nexus iStimulater... I'm gunna go check
Yes I did write a review on it.
06/16/2012
Talena Talena
Quote:
Originally posted by PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Yes I did write a review on it.
I looked through your reviews and didn't see it. You got a link to it, I wanna check it out.
06/16/2012
Gracie Gracie
Quote:
Originally posted by Talena
I looked through your reviews and didn't see it. You got a link to it, I wanna check it out.
Here link I just looked at it myself! She does a nice job explaining it.
06/17/2012
Gracie Gracie
The most expensive things on my wishlist are several of the Jopen rabbits, and the Smooth S shape by nob essence. They are all in the 150 range. I think one day I will get the nob essence toy and one of the jopens.
06/17/2012
Ilovelingerie Ilovelingerie
Quote:
Originally posted by Talena
What is the most expensive thing on your wish list? Do you think you'll ever get it?
The most expensive things that I want are liberator edges and this restraint/bed thing. They are around $200. I don't have that kind of cash right now though, so I don't even have them in my wishlsit(TO MUCH TORTURE)

But the most expensive thing in my wish list is $71.99... its a corset... and it won't be the first thing that I get if I do get it soon.
06/17/2012
Talena Talena
Quote:
Originally posted by Gracie
Here link I just looked at it myself! She does a nice job explaining it.
Thanks
06/17/2012
Talena Talena
Quote:
Originally posted by Gracie
The most expensive things on my wishlist are several of the Jopen rabbits, and the Smooth S shape by nob essence. They are all in the 150 range. I think one day I will get the nob essence toy and one of the jopens.
Jopens seem popular.
06/17/2012
comatose-kitty comatose-kitty
The $400 fuck me silly mega masturbator
06/17/2012
Taylor Taylor
The most expensive item on my list is the Eleven. It's $300 so I don't know that I'll be getting it anytime soon.

I just bought myself a $140 toy so I don't think I'll be getting myself anything expensive for awhile since I wipes out all my points and giftcards with that purchase.
06/17/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Quote:
Originally posted by Gracie
Here link I just looked at it myself! She does a nice job explaining it.
Thank you Gracie for grabbing the link for me and posting it. I was so tired I got off here early and was going to do it first thing when I got on the pc.
06/17/2012
<3BF <3BF
Quote:
Originally posted by Talena
What is the most expensive thing on your wish list? Do you think you'll ever get it?
I think the liberator wedge ramp combo is the most expensive in the $200 range plus extra for shipping its bulkiness. I certainly want to get it but probably not for awhile, like when we have a house with enough closet space to store that thing lol.
06/17/2012
Talena Talena
Quote:
Originally posted by comatose-kitty
The $400 fuck me silly mega masturbator
I think the FMS line is interesting.
06/17/2012
Talena Talena
Quote:
Originally posted by <3BF
I think the liberator wedge ramp combo is the most expensive in the $200 range plus extra for shipping its bulkiness. I certainly want to get it but probably not for awhile, like when we have a house with enough closet space to store that thing lol.
Thats why I don't have the ramps yet. I can just see the landlandy or the maintenance finding that thing. For sure it would be funny... but lots of explaining too.
06/17/2012
Claire-Bear Claire-Bear
Deluxe Eroscillator. You will be mine.
06/17/2012
Talena Talena
Quote:
Originally posted by PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Thank you Gracie for grabbing the link for me and posting it. I was so tired I got off here early and was going to do it first thing when I got on the pc.
It's a very nice review. I commented on it and rated it.
06/17/2012
Nirelan Nirelan
Quote:
Originally posted by Talena
What is the most expensive thing on your wish list? Do you think you'll ever get it?
Mine was the we-vibe tango and i got it. I try not to wishlist things I would never buy because of the price
06/17/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Quote:
Originally posted by Talena
It's a very nice review. I commented on it and rated it.
Thanks I saw that and wrote on your profile wall.
06/17/2012
Girly Juice Girly Juice
I think it's the Lelo Olga (stainless steel version of the Ella) at $350.

Honestly, I want it. The Ella's shape worked okay for me but the neck was too bendy. I think, if it was made of a completely firm material, it would be perfect. So yeah, I might save up my commissions and points and get an Olga one day... maybe.
06/18/2012
Talena Talena
Quote:
Originally posted by Taylor
The most expensive item on my list is the Eleven. It's $300 so I don't know that I'll be getting it anytime soon.

I just bought myself a $140 toy so I don't think I'll be getting myself anything expensive for awhile since I ... More
Sometimes splurging is nice.
06/18/2012
Talena Talena
Quote:
Originally posted by Girly Juice
I think it's the Lelo Olga (stainless steel version of the Ella) at $350.

Honestly, I want it. The Ella's shape worked okay for me but the neck was too bendy. I think, if it was made of a completely firm material, it would be perfect. ... More
I hope you reach your goal
06/18/2012
SubmissiveMommy SubmissiveMommy
Quote:
Originally posted by Talena
What is the most expensive thing on your wish list? Do you think you'll ever get it?
The flogger with the handle that doubles as a g-spot stimulator. Yummmmm

Not sure if I'll ever get it, but a girl can dream.
06/22/2012
Talena Talena
Quote:
Originally posted by SubmissiveMommy
The flogger with the handle that doubles as a g-spot stimulator. Yummmmm

Not sure if I'll ever get it, but a girl can dream.
I saw that one. It looks like it could cause a very interesting night for you lol.
06/22/2012
xMila xMila
The most expensive in my wishlist is Jopen Vanity Vr6.5 at $141.99
06/22/2012
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 48
Unique posters: 27