Alternative to Liberator shapes?

  • Get A Free Rabbit Vibe
    with Orders $50+

Alternative to Liberator shapes?

cmm cmm
These things are so damn expensive. My local A&E sells a Liberator that's like $800, and it's not even real leather! Are there any other companies that make similar products that are better quality and cheaper?
08/25/2013
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • End of Season Clearance! Save 80% on select items
  • Everyday Savings! Save 50% on select items
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by cmm
These things are so damn expensive. My local A&E sells a Liberator that's like $800, and it's not even real leather! Are there any other companies that make similar products that are better quality and cheaper?
I know that you are looking for alternatives to the brand, however, if you visit the actual liberator website they are ALWAYS offering a discount on their products. The really good news is that around Christmas they usually offer a 30% discount and free shipping. They also have discounted items in their sale area and whatever discount they are offering at the time stacks with the discounted item in the sale area.

I'm only going to say this once. Never pay full price for your toys. There is always someone selling it cheaper.
11/07/2014
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by cmm
These things are so damn expensive. My local A&E sells a Liberator that's like $800, and it's not even real leather! Are there any other companies that make similar products that are better quality and cheaper?
We have every pillow shape liberator makes, except the full chair, and we never paid anywhere near $800. What piece are you searching for?
11/07/2014
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Bignuf, do you have the original cube? You know the one before they redesigned it and called it the flip ramp. Also, do you have the freestyle? I had wanted to pick up the freestyle for exercise purposes but then they discontinued it.
11/07/2014
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
In Australia we have a company that deals with Foam, Rubber and Pool Markets.

Clark Rubber

I would think you could go to most rubber and flooring shops and purchase cut foam in any shape or size you want.

Many can even fashion felt covers for your foam blocks.

Something that may cost $350 online can be as little as $67 at such places.
09/12/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
We have a backrest cushion. Flip it over and use that. Also use a few foam pillows stacked on each other. Save our love money on toys and vacations instead.
11/04/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
We have a backrest cushion. Flip it over and use that. Also use a few foam pillows stacked on each other. Save our love money on toys and vacations instead.
A sound strategy.
11/05/2015
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
I really want a wedge, but don't feel like shelling out the cash for it so we just stack a bunch of pillows under my ass when needed. It works.
11/05/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Just go to a foam rubber shop and make your own.
11/05/2015
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
We've found our Liberator shapes to among our most used and valuable investments. They are very high quality and have lasted over 5+ years with no signs of wear.

Quality has it's price. In this case, we've found it worth it.

Lest you think we're affluent - that's not the case. We gave up our $25 a tube lube for $15 per tub coconut oil - because it's better and cheaper.
11/06/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackOrchid
I really want a wedge, but don't feel like shelling out the cash for it so we just stack a bunch of pillows under my ass when needed. It works.
It's too bad I can't gift one to you BlackOrchid. We really enjoy ours.

Aren't the pillows a little squishy? I have no idea what your budget is like but if you have a little disposable income, I highly recommend going to the company website and picking up a little something to your liking. They are always running some sort of promotion. Should you decide to pick up one of their bundles, do the math before you click buy. Sometimes their math is bad and you make out better adding the items individually rather than the packaged price. If this happens, just call customer service and let them know. They will fix it.
11/06/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
It's too bad I can't gift one to you BlackOrchid. We really enjoy ours.

Aren't the pillows a little squishy? I have no idea what your budget is like but if you have a little disposable income, I highly recommend going to the ...
We use a memory foam one on the bottom then add what cushy ones we need.
11/06/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Rolled up quilts work good too I found out, so long as your partner is not a bed soaking squirter.
11/06/2015
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Rolled up quilts work good too I found out, so long as your partner is not a bed soaking squirter.
And if that's the case you can use those bed wetting pads you use for kids and grandparents. That's how I prevent soaking sheets.
11/16/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by unfulfilled
And if that's the case you can use those bed wetting pads you use for kids and grandparents. That's how I prevent soaking sheets.
Those are called Kylie's.
11/16/2015
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 8