#AskEden - Clone-A-Willy in other colors?

Evie Erotica Evie Erotica
Clone-a-willy kit
Related to: 
I know for a fact that other toy sites have this in the dark skin tone and a patent black. Why doesn't EF? I would buy it from here if they had the dark skin tone rather than Caucasian.
06/17/2012
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Maxim Maxim
Quote:
Originally posted by Evie Erotica
I know for a fact that other toy sites have this in the dark skin tone and a patent black. Why doesn't EF? I would buy it from here if they had the dark skin tone rather than Caucasian.
Hi there,

We are definitely planning to carry other options for Clone-a-willy. Please keep checking back.

Thanks,

Maxim
06/20/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Evie Erotica
I know for a fact that other toy sites have this in the dark skin tone and a patent black. Why doesn't EF? I would buy it from here if they had the dark skin tone rather than Caucasian.
I would love a GLOW IN THE DARK or FLORESCENT COLOR Clone Kit
07/08/2012
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxim
Hi there,

We are definitely planning to carry other options for Clone-a-willy. Please keep checking back.

Thanks,

Maxim
NEAT...will indeed look for them.
07/08/2012
vielynn187 vielynn187
could you just add food coloring to the beige mixture?
10/11/2012
*Ashley* *Ashley*
The only colors I see are Brown and Beige. They do not show any other color being out of stock or anything...

I am stating that because they use to carry a 'glow-in-the-dark' clone-a-willy kit. WHAT HAPPENED!?!?? I have looked on EF and it is gone. Was the glow in the dark one discontinued!??

I have been wanting to try this for sometime now. I finally gave in a ordered one. I went with my partners flesh tone (beige). I am kinda bummed that they didn't have the glow in the dark one. I would have opted for a glowing replica of my partners penis.

Still love the idea of having 'HIM' anytime I want with no back talk..

Excited to get this is the mail!
02/11/2013
QueenMaria QueenMaria
Maybe rainbow colored?
03/01/2013
etoileknight etoileknight
I agree! Still waiting for the glow in the dark. It was the first thing that drew me to toys.
06/07/2013
Istarbel Istarbel
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
I would love a GLOW IN THE DARK or FLORESCENT COLOR Clone Kit
Omg YES! Fluorescent or glow in teh dark for sure!
06/07/2013
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 8