Ella and Gigi

Valyn Valyn
Ella review
Related to: 
I've had both the Ella and the Gigi sitting in my shopping cart for days now. I was wondering.. should I get them both, or should I maybe just get one to try, then maybe later on get the other if I want?

They both seem so worth it, it's hard to just pick one!
07/20/2009
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Raven Raven
Quote:
Originally posted by Valyn
I've had both the Ella and the Gigi sitting in my shopping cart for days now. I was wondering.. should I get them both, or should I maybe just get one to try, then maybe later on get the other if I want?

They both seem so worth it, ... More
I just bought the Ella and have not tried it yet, but everyone seems to love it. I have had the GiGi for a couple of months and rarely use it, mainly because the control thing is located in the worst possible spot, and I invariably hit it and make the settings change! Argh! I also had no luck with it for g-spot stimulation, and the only times I get it out it is for clit work.

Even though I wasn't crazy about GiGi, it seems to do the job for a lot of people, so it might work for you. In fact, I bought it based on all the wonderful reviews. I've come to the conclusion that there is no one toy that will do the trick for everyone. Everyone is VERY different in their tastes and what they need.
07/20/2009
Liz2 Liz2
I agree that no toy is good for everyone. I can not get a rabbit vibe that actually works for me by stimulating my clit and vag at the same time. Perhaps its operator error.
Anyway, I love the Gigi. I solved the control issue for me anyway by wiping the lube off the control and my fingers...success. The effectiveness of the Gigi is the vibe plus the design. I don't have the Ella, which is not a vibe but I see it as similar to many of the g spot dils available.
07/20/2009
Oggins Oggins
Well, it's really going to depend more on what you're looking for than anything else. The Ella has a flexibility to her that makes her comfortable to thrust while the Gigi is a very firm, unflexing material but the Gigi vibrates. Some g-spots respond better to vibration than they do to thrusting and vice versa. They're both great toys so you really can't go wrong either way, it just depends on which type of stimulation you prefer. If you've never used a g-spot toy before, you may want to go with the Ella to start with. She's more comfortable because she's flexible and cheaper too. If you like her, you could go for the Gigi after that but it's really up to you. The Ella does not vibrate though so you might want to keep that in mind too. Good luck and let us know which you choose!
07/20/2009
Raven Raven
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz2
I agree that no toy is good for everyone. I can not get a rabbit vibe that actually works for me by stimulating my clit and vag at the same time. Perhaps its operator error.
Anyway, I love the Gigi. I solved the control issue for me anyway by ... More
For me, the lube was not so much an issue, since I not only wiped the plastic part, but sometimes I cover that end with a piece of a paper towel and hold it like that. It's still hard to not occasionally have my hand slide enough to hit that control, but that is just me. It's a shame, too, because I love how quiet it is. It's pretty, too.
07/21/2009
Valyn Valyn
Well, I just ordered an Ella. It was cheaper, so I figured I'd give it a shot. The Gigi gets such good reviews, it's so tempting! But.. I'll try Ella and see if I want/need vibration

Thanks everyone!
07/21/2009
Saraid Saraid
Quote:
Originally posted by Valyn
Well, I just ordered an Ella. It was cheaper, so I figured I'd give it a shot. The Gigi gets such good reviews, it's so tempting! But.. I'll try Ella and see if I want/need vibration

Thanks everyone!
Good luck! I just ordered the Ella as well.
07/23/2009
Raven Raven
I think it would be really interesting to know how much lelo's sales have increased because of Eden's forum. Quite a bit, I suppose.
07/23/2009
Valyn Valyn
Quote:
Originally posted by Raven
I think it would be really interesting to know how much lelo's sales have increased because of Eden's forum. Quite a bit, I suppose.
Oh totally! And the reviews! If it wasn't for the reviews, I probably wouldn't have ordered the Ella as soon as I did.
07/23/2009
Raven Raven
Quote:
Originally posted by Valyn
Oh totally! And the reviews! If it wasn't for the reviews, I probably wouldn't have ordered the Ella as soon as I did.
Same here. I only bought the Ella and GiGi because of this forum as well as the reviews on the product. In fact, I don't buy toys anymore without reading all the reviews.

Be sure to let us know how you like the Ella.
07/23/2009
Valyn Valyn
Quote:
Originally posted by Raven
Same here. I only bought the Ella and GiGi because of this forum as well as the reviews on the product. In fact, I don't buy toys anymore without reading all the reviews.

Be sure to let us know how you like the Ella.
I definitely will! ... If I can get away from it write a review!
07/23/2009
ThePornLibrarian ThePornLibrarian
I'm a huge fan of the Ella - for the price it's hard to pass up. I really want to try out the Gigi and you're all making me crave it even more!
08/11/2009
Raven Raven
Well, I finally tried the Ella and I really love it. Although I am a vibe fan, I really found Ella did what I needed. It is not as rigid as Gigi, and that was a real plus for me for g-spot stim. It makes me want to see what else Lelo has.
08/11/2009
Valyn Valyn
I got the Ella, but I think I need vibrations. =\ Really, I think I just need to find a way to detach my bfs fingers and bring them along with me
08/11/2009
Raven Raven
Quote:
Originally posted by Valyn
I got the Ella, but I think I need vibrations. =\ Really, I think I just need to find a way to detach my bfs fingers and bring them along with me
LOL! That would be a cool trick. I'm with you--vibes are my favorite, but I still liked the Ella. I know one thing, I am getting better at reading reviews and reading between the lines so that I can decide what will and will not work for me. That's one of the things I like most about this site.
08/11/2009
Valyn Valyn
Quote:
Originally posted by Raven
LOL! That would be a cool trick. I'm with you--vibes are my favorite, but I still liked the Ella. I know one thing, I am getting better at reading reviews and reading between the lines so that I can decide what will and will not work for me. ... More
Getting the Ella made me really want to try the Gigi! I like the Ella for thrusting though, I just seem to have a tough time getting g-spot stimulation from it.
08/11/2009
Liz2 Liz2
Quote:
Originally posted by Valyn
Getting the Ella made me really want to try the Gigi! I like the Ella for thrusting though, I just seem to have a tough time getting g-spot stimulation from it.
My Gigi just seems to dive for my g spot. Doesn't disappoint....
08/14/2009
Valyn Valyn
Whooo! My boyfriend gave me the Gigi for my birthday, and WOW. It does NOT disappoint! I'll be writing up a review as soon as I have 2 hands free!
08/14/2009
Raven Raven
Quote:
Originally posted by Valyn
Getting the Ella made me really want to try the Gigi! I like the Ella for thrusting though, I just seem to have a tough time getting g-spot stimulation from it.
The Gigi may be better if you like a firmer toy for g-spot stim. I'll be curious to know how well the Gigi does, if you decide to buy. I wish it were a bit longer so that the control might be more easily avoided.
08/14/2009
Valyn Valyn
Okay, I finally let the Gigi go and got two free hands to write a review!

[Gigi Review!]
08/20/2009
Raven Raven
Quote:
Originally posted by Valyn
Okay, I finally let the Gigi go and got two free hands to write a review!

[Gigi Review!]
Great review! I sure wish I had had the same experience with Gigi as a g-spot toy, but I still consider it to be one of my favorites. I'm a true Lelo fan.
08/20/2009
JRlamp JRlamp
Quote:
Originally posted by Valyn
I've had both the Ella and the Gigi sitting in my shopping cart for days now. I was wondering.. should I get them both, or should I maybe just get one to try, then maybe later on get the other if I want?

They both seem so worth it, ... More
I only submitted the review because I want others to know what a great product it is. As for rechargable that was my fault on this other site I searched for rechargable and Ella Was in the list, so when she came I was disapointed I had felt suckered. This was Rechargable all right it was a plain ordinary dildo .. or was it.
She Came in a beautiful flat box with a darling silk drawstring bag. I took her out and gave her a bath ( to get of that plastic smell) . I didn't notice one with her compared to others. I am not by any means a toy officanado ( argh I bet I misspelled that) but when I opened her I wasn't impressed. I think I was looking for something more but here was this smooth sleek looking hammer thing. I mean if it had bristles on one end I'ld think it was a high end hairbrush. Now I may not be a Offfsi...whatever that word is..

but I am a little bit of a toy snob I read reviews like Im buying a car. I check prices and read the good and the bad I think about it for awhile and then I decide. I have paid alot through the years on toys That looked good and didn't last. So I put her gentlly away in her bag and countinued My day. The stars are glowing deep in this velvet ebony sky as I sit here and type this I can't help but smile.

( an hour earlier)

I was soo tired a long day of running after kids and pre school jitters and a husband who complains constantlly.

I decided when they were all fed and in bed I was going to take a shower. So I went to my room to gather my night clothes a towel and who should I see.. Miss ELLA I thought why not sometimes a good orgasm is just what I need. Just in case I grabbed my trusty baseball bat bullet.

I soaped my hair Grabbed some lube and stroked her up and down lovingly following her beautiful ivory curves. She was so silky smooth not a seam line anywhere It was My mistake I wanted a vibrator . I moved her slowlly down sliding down my belly to my fluttering petals and deep into my tunnel. and folks let me tell you...

OMG I SO DON"T REGRET BUYING HER. EVERY REVIEW YOU SEE PRAISING THIS TOY IS TRUE i KNOW THAT NOW.

I honestlly tried to stop in the shower5 after squirting everywhere. I knew I couldnt handle another standing up goodthing I went to my bedroom cause I was biting a pillow and screaming into it as my body covered in sweat and I panted and foamed at the mouth like a rabid dog.

I WIll Never complain about buying her well worth the money Ohh yeah and shes double ended and I havn't even gotten to that part yet... Ohh Ella My Darling.. So let's see she's waterproof... rechargable.. and will drive you out of your mind the only thing holding you back is you might wanna invest in rubber sheets or towel stocks..



honestlly in this day and age its hard to splurge on things that don't work but honestlly this does..





I was exhausted
10/04/2009
Valyn Valyn
Quote:
Originally posted by JRlamp
I only submitted the review because I want others to know what a great product it is. As for rechargable that was my fault on this other site I searched for rechargable and Ella Was in the list, so when she came I was disapointed I had felt ... More
Uhm.. thanks for your input, JRlamp. I guess. (Did you really foam at the mouth like a rabid dog? .. Might want to get that checked out.)

Also, you should have submitted that as a real review, not a forum post, I think.

And, if you're worried about misspelling something, type it in Word, use spell-check, then copy and paste it here.
10/05/2009
ArissaDark ArissaDark
Quote:
Originally posted by Raven
I just bought the Ella and have not tried it yet, but everyone seems to love it. I have had the GiGi for a couple of months and rarely use it, mainly because the control thing is located in the worst possible spot, and I invariably hit it and make ... More
"I've come to the conclusion that there is no one toy that will do the trick for everyone. Everyone is VERY different in their tastes and what they need."

Completely agree! I'm glad you mentioned that; it's easy to think there's something "wrong" with you if something a lot of people like just doesn't do it for you! Also just based on the day, something that usually works for you might not work, and something that you don't normally care for might do the trick!
03/16/2011
tffnyandrs tffnyandrs
I got to say, I'd still like both, you never know till you try right?
03/21/2011
tffnyandrs tffnyandrs
Quote:
Originally posted by Valyn
I've had both the Ella and the Gigi sitting in my shopping cart for days now. I was wondering.. should I get them both, or should I maybe just get one to try, then maybe later on get the other if I want?

They both seem so worth it, ... More
Which did you decide was best? I want them all too!!!
03/21/2011
callsignhusker callsignhusker
Great review
03/28/2011
SexyLilPixi SexyLilPixi
I have to have this toy! Too many good things about it. Great review! lol
04/09/2011
agabby agabby
I'm glad I was able to see that some ladies found the g-spot stimulator for the Ella uncomfortable like I did. I have a shallow canal and I'm able to hit my g-spot even with a "straight" dildo. As the comments above directly state, you never know what feels best for you until you try. My advice is to buy inexpensive (but safe) toys that are shaped differently, try them out, and then invest in a more reliable toy. This way you can explore your options, find out what fits you best, and make better decisions when shopping.

Happy toying!
04/19/2011
sexygoddess sexygoddess
I say gigi
04/19/2011
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 41
Unique posters: 23