Holy crap! This thing is cute as hell! It needs to be here.

  • Christmas shipping schedule

Holy crap! This thing is cute as hell! It needs to be here.

Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Look at this:

It's the Muse Massager from NS Novelties



"Often called the most exciting toy of the year, the Muse massager is a must-have for every woman. Used as a clitoral stimulant, 7 vibrating functions course through the “ears” of this one-of-a-kind item, while delivering stimulation to both sides of the clitoris simultaneously. Add the cuteness factor (Accent LED lights that create wonderful facial expressions), and this rechargeable, waterproof, silicone vibe is guaranteed to put a smile on very face."


We just got one of these at work and I've been looking at it all intrigued-like. It's freaking cute and it looks like it has the potential for lots of awesome.

Just thought I'd share and get everyone as curious as I was when I first saw it.
04/10/2012
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Save 25% on LELO and PicoBong
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
- Kira - - Kira -
They had this as a manufacturer sponsored review item a while back, so I assume it's coming in soon. It was listed on the "upcoming items" for a while, too.
04/10/2012
Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
They had this as a manufacturer sponsored review item a while back, so I assume it's coming in soon. It was listed on the "upcoming items" for a while, too.
It says that it came out a couple of weeks ago and we just got ours in about two weeks ago.

I feel like I need it and that's a rare thing these days.
04/10/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
It says that it came out a couple of weeks ago and we just got ours in about two weeks ago.

I feel like I need it and that's a rare thing these days.
Here is the product page for it if you want to keep an eye out.
04/10/2012
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
it looks...angry...
04/10/2012
sunkissedJess sunkissedJess
I agree, it does look angry. I still like it, though. Very cute !
04/10/2012
Beck Beck
I can't wait to order one.
04/10/2012
Bzz Bzz
It looks terrifying!
04/10/2012
Badass Badass
it is freaking adorable!
04/10/2012
Rossie Rossie
I remember reading Jessica's review about it. That face looks creepy, especially when its eyes glow with blue lights.
04/10/2012
xOhxSoxScandalousx xOhxSoxScandalousx
How cute is he. Lol
04/11/2012
Mia.The.Wonder.Slut Mia.The.Wonder.Slut
Quote:
Originally posted by Lickable Lollie
it looks...angry...
Haha, yeah it does...
It kind of vaguely reminds me of Totoro.
04/11/2012
vanilla&chocolate vanilla&chocolate
I love this! EF needs this!
04/12/2012
Ilovelingerie Ilovelingerie
Quote:
Originally posted by Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Look at this:

It's the Muse Massager from NS Novelties



"Often called the most exciting toy of the year, the Muse massager is a must-have for every woman. Used as a clitoral stimulant, 7 vibrating functions course ...
Its interesting looking, thats for sure.
04/12/2012
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 12